Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Windshield replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:08 # 1
deamod
Friends, I will change my windshield using my helmet. Now there are glass shops, services etc. that you can recommend to me in Ankara?
08.05.2020 16:08 # 2
Guests
I have just talked about it today, I think my teacher Erhan had changed the windshield, I think it would be useful to contact you soon (in Ankara) :)
08.05.2020 16:08 # 3
only_younus
If you have a headlight rain sensor, replace it in a place that can bring authorized service or conventional glass

08.05.2020 16:08 # 4
deamod
Let's see erhan hocaya sensor mens nothing at all :) normal flat glass: D

08.05.2020 16:08 # 5
Engin Tepe
In me, the big boy's right side of the windshield & nbsp; At 50 cents of size, we can do whatever stone crush can be assumed. Of insurance.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 6
I Love My Pug
From the same group, I have ten windows and huge :( rain sensor, if we take the side, glass, what would it be like if the sensor would not work?
08.05.2020 16:08 # 7
deamod
If you have a motorhome, you can change it without piercing it once a year, only if you do not change it in the authorized service, the reason is that the original service is 600 lira (I am talking about these sensors), it is better quality outside, but cheaper than 500 lira (I am hearing it from the ear) It does not :)
08.05.2020 16:08 # 8
I Love My Pug
[QUOTE = deamod] If you have a casco, you can change the casco without piercing once a year, it is just that, the reason is not changing in the authorized service, the reason is 600 lira in the authorized service (I am talking about these sensors), the quality is cheaper than the outside, but it is cheaper than 500 lira (I am talking about these sensors), cheaper than the outside. he does not accept the authorized service because he is coming :) [/ QUOTE]
but the sensor is not enough on the glass, it is enough to have the part that will stay on the sensor in the middle of the mirror They said, I asked the side industry, I would like 140 liras and 100 :) :)
08.05.2020 16:08 # 9
Guests
If it is uncomfortable, I think it changed close to the end of the helmet. There's nothing you need to endure in vain. & Nbsp;
& nbsp;
[QUOTE = Engin Tepe] In the right part of the windshield of the big boy, & nbsp; At 50 cents of size, we can do whatever stone crush can be assumed. with helmet. [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 16:08 # 10
metin
[QUOTE = only_younus] If you have a headlight rain sensor, replace it in a place where authorized service or organizational glass can bring

[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
this topic has been discussed before. There are friends who work as a supplier industry glass and rain sensor. The important thing was the gel-like part of that area.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 11
metin
[QUOTE = Menderes] If it is uncomfortable, I think it has changed close to the end of the helmet. There's nothing you need to endure in vain. & Nbsp;
& nbsp;
[QUOTE = Engin Tepe] In the right part of the windshield of the big boy, & nbsp; At 50 cents of size, we can do whatever stone crush can be assumed. . [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
yes meander bro, the windshield cracked but I will change it towards the end of the helmet.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 12
Engin Tepe
It is enough to say I want to change, :) Special service
08.05.2020 16:08 # 13
Guests
Yes, it's enough. If the glass crack is not big enough for the car insurance company, it enlarges the crack and takes a picture of it. Then they change the glass. DIV>
& nbsp;
Yes, it is necessary to change it towards the end of the helmet so that if it cracks again, we do not have to pay for it.
& nbsp;
[QUOTE = text
yes meander bro! cracked but I will change it towards the end of the helmet.
[/ QUOTE]
Menderes 2011-09-19 10:21:43
08.05.2020 16:08 # 14
Engin Tepe
My helmet was made 3 months ago: D
08.05.2020 16:08 # 15
Guests
Keep in mind what the teacher said but don't go the way they went "Embarrassed" I changed the window 1 week after I got the insurance. When I got the car, its glass was cracked. I changed the motorhome as soon as I had it done and now I pray that it will not crack again.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 16
Engin Tepe
I'm looking at it very much "Grin"
08.05.2020 16:08 # 17
Guests
Then never stop.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 18
metin
[QUOTE = Menderes] Keep what the teacher said but don't go the way he went, "Embarrassed" I changed the window 1 week after I had the insurance. When I got the car, its glass was cracked. I changed it as soon as I got it, so now I pray that it will not crack again.
Since I bought the car, the 3rd glass will be worn. The first LPG service has cracked, I have paid them the original one. It has not been 2 months later. I will replace it now. It is not worth risk because it is -800 TL.
& nbsp;
Let me tell for friends who are sitting in Istanbul who want to repair the glass cracked. It wouldn't close because the dust entered into the old ones. If we can see that friend today, I will not change the glass if it lies on my head.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 19
oldjack
I just became a member to write an answer. In Ankara, Uğurlu auto glass ankara region, there is no wonder that they are incredibly interested, I think Mustafa Bey did not meet my helmet original glass (people) I am using 2017 3008. But if the casco meets the original glass, they bring it from Göral without any charge. I recommend the workmanship or something properly. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:08 # 20
KILIC
[QUOTE = oldjack] Master, I just signed up to write an answer. In Ankara, Uğurlu auto glass ankara region, there is no wonder that they are incredibly interested, I think Mustafa Bey did not meet my helmet original glass (people) I am using 2017 3008. But if the casco meets the original glass, they bring it from Göral without any charge. I recommend the workmanship or something properly. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice. Maybe the friend has even changed the car so far, but it might be useful to someone else.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”