Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

windshield film CEZAAA :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:05 # 1
hulya1558
Hello friends, just officer of the police officer .. Thanks for stopping the movie on the windshield of the vehicle and wrote a penalty of 235TL !!! I said, why are you writing a penalty now? I looked at the net, it is forbidden, it is written or it tells me that it will be less if you pay me in a week.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 2
Dogan kucukarslan
Even if my friend is past, now you think you are making a movie on ten cams, or do not see who is in the police, do not make the mystery of the thief as pkk limi, I think that my friend is on the window, I do not bother all the windows and make sure that he did not bother as much as the film of the glass. .
08.05.2020 21:05 # 3
GokhaN
Get well soon, you made the village
08.05.2020 21:05 # 4
hulya1558
lowest number 1
08.05.2020 21:05 # 5
sonerkyl
the windshield is strictly prohibited. unfortunately, you have to pay the fine.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 6
Burak
[QUOTE = Doga kucukarslan] If my friend is in the past, think about the sole, you are doing movie on cam or do not see who is in the police, I do not think the thief is the pkk limi, my friend is on the window, I think that all the windows are forbidden, the window film is as much as the film and there is no problem. They did not bother, let them make 1000 TL. [/ QUOTE]

In my opinion, do not be so biased, the burglar thief is now okay about the windshield everywhere in the streets in broad daylight in front of the cameras, but the side windows should not be like this, definitely there are people who rush into the car with their family and pass the inside of the vehicles on their right to their right, and they should not make anything to the side windows. I no longer know windshield is forbidden
08.05.2020 21:05 # 7
hulya1558
knowing that they are squeezing ourselves not only here, I did not disassemble it.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 8
fkundak
As long as you have a movie on the windshield, you are likely to be punished every day, every hour. You have to get it started.
On the other hand, all kinds of movies are still forbidden in the highway traffic law. However, since the law amendment will take too long, the Ministry of Internal Affairs has been instructed by the Ministry of Internal Affairs to ensure that there are no technical penalties (light transmittance, etc.) if there is a film on the rear window, the front and rear door side windows. Windshield is not covered in this instruction.
I wrote this detail for a good understanding. As a result, summarize

1. If there is a film on the windshield, you will get a fine / light penalty.
2. If there is a film darker than allowed on the side windows and the rear window, you will be punished again
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”