Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

windshield cracked

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:38 # 1
secur73
friends, the windshield was cracked from the lower corner of the chauffeur, I had this glass attached to manisa. There is something to do, I am somaday, I have a glass shop here, I know that I have a mini helmet on the price, I know that he is only paying in the accident .... my question is there is anything to be done on this glass? so would you recommend a merciful glassman ...
08.05.2020 17:38 # 2
IsmailmiAbi?
It could be prevented from walking by drawing the glass in front of the cracked and walking path. but you have to ask
08.05.2020 17:38 # 3
Zagorka
The scope of the casco should be written in the policy Is there anything related to the glass issue in your policy? you better look over there and what's the insurance company? Cente 2013-05-29 17:17:57
08.05.2020 17:38 # 4
eray307
The 307s walk and walk, even if you scratch the crack due to the size and structure of the glass.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 5
emre_akdag
If you have a 'Glass replacement clause' on your casing, you have the right to change your glass for free once a year. The contracted glass company writes on the back of your insurance policy. I'm sure there are also in Manisa from this company. You change it at no cost.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 6
secur73
casco company sompo japan insurance glass no change your cash will change your cash ...
08.05.2020 17:38 # 7
mistik
friends, the subject is ready, I am here to tell you .. it is known in summer, do not give the air towards the windshield while opening your air conditioner in hot weather :) hot cold difference can crack the glass :)
08.05.2020 17:38 # 8
vbmaster
[QUOTE = mystical] friends, I'm ready to tell you when the topic is opened .. it is known in summer, do not give the air towards the windshield while opening your air conditioner in hot weather :) hot cold difference can crack the glass :)
[/ QUOTE]

How cool will my teacher be Smile
08.05.2020 17:38 # 9
samet206
In this type of situation, you will have to change the glass if the man who gives the price is reliable, if you can not find the more suitable one, I think that if you are in the place you want to buy money for money, it is not like cracking again.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 10
mistik
[QUOTE = vbmaster] [QUOTE = mystical] friends, I am here with the subject open, I am here.
[/ QUOTE]

How cool will my teacher be Smile
[/ QUOTE] I witnessed the cold glass as it filled with tea as it crunched under the glass :) of course there is nothing to come, I watch out in my car since I witnessed
08.05.2020 17:38 # 11
Bugra
The man who wore it verbally gave a guarantee. Did you go to him and show him the situation? I think you should go to him first. Maybe you get a compromise with the man.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”