Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

window film problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:05 # 1
Bugra
friends I want to get your feedback on something. I have window film on my vehicle. (had the previous owner made it) but the colors of the side window films are normal, only the film on the rear window has bruised over time. While I was doing research to have it removed and replaced by its quality, I learned that a company with a name and branches across the country made a window film and went on the day of c. they asked me 100 lira for dismantling and installing new movies. They did it in 1 and a half hours. But since the place is closed parking lot, I could not sense the errors in the product. When I looked at it later, I saw that there was a huge air bubble and wrinkles on the glass near the floor. & nbsp;
What kind of path should I take if they do not resolve my victimization? thanks ..
08.05.2020 17:05 # 2
ERSOY-06
dude, the same thing happened to me, I took it right away, and they removed the broken glass and filmed it all over again.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 3
Bugra
[QUOTE = ERSOY-06] dude, the same thing happened to me, I took it right away, and they removed the broken glass and filmed it all over again. friend. otherwise I'm really nervous. Do you burn my money you gave or the poor quality of workmanship?
08.05.2020 17:05 # 4
GokhaN
[QUOTE = bugrature] friends I want to get your feedback on something. I have window film on my vehicle. (had the previous owner made it) but the colors of the side window films are normal, only the film on the rear window has bruised over time. While I was doing research to have it removed and replaced by its quality, I learned that a company with a name and branches across the country made a window film and went on the day of c. they asked me 100 lira for dismantling and installing new movies. They did it in 1 and a half hours. But since the place is closed parking lot, I could not sense the errors in the product. When I looked at it later, I saw that there was a huge air bubble and wrinkles on the glass near the floor. & nbsp;
What kind of a path should I take if they do not resolve my victimization? thanks ..
[/ QUOTE]

they have to change if you take it. If they can't even do the door glass, let them quit!
08.05.2020 17:05 # 5
ERSOY-06
we would appreciate if you report the result with us.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 6
Guests
The name difference of the place is also revealed here. I don't think there will be a problem that changes it anyway. These kinds of places are gaining customers by telling friends. For example, I went to the place that made a name in Bursa and I was 7 people. I was also bubble a week later. they changed it without saying anything.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 7
Alicilik
There is a film on my windshield. The man who did it was blind, first 2.5 hours. Number 1 seemed to happen for black, but 1-2 days later it opened from many places. I went, pulled out again, pulled blue tone, no grams, no problem, bidet tea and food while waiting for me.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 8
blinddark
There is no problem, I would suffer too.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 9
impact
I think they will fix it, if they clump the top of the collapsed men .. :)
I made it from ziebart, I called a little more recently 7 years ago. div>
08.05.2020 17:05 # 10
Femida

I am looking for a quality place in Istanbul that can shoot window films on the European side ..

Please write an answer ..
08.05.2020 17:05 # 11
Bugra
yesterday i crashed into the heads of work. When I saw that I didn't say much, they understood. There is no movie or something. I'll wear the movie now and more. Anyway, I didn't say anything. The man did not differ much from his previous film. said he pulls himself in 1-2 days. I said if it doesn't. Come then he said again. The bad thing was today there was steam on the rear window. I run the resistance bi only the middle two are working. what are you doing now. The man broke the resistance. I said, I made it right to the floor so that it would not have anything to resist.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 12
Bugra
I complained to the dealer from the company's internet address, I explained the situation. I said the resistance is broken or something. the guys have delivered it to the owner of the dealer. He called me, I told him. this evening, I will try to solve it, and he said. do you know what is the price of the original or side seconds of it? If the bidet sub-industry is glass, it is okay?
08.05.2020 17:05 # 13
ERSOY-06
I had an opel vehicle before and I went to a few places to have the rear resistence broken but all of them said it will not be repaired. sanmıyorum.saygı on & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:05 # 14
berkayakulker
I will be as if I am ghosting the subject, but how can we insert the film without affecting the resistances in the rear windows. I would be glad if we talk about one door vehicle ... (Ankara-wide)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”