Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

window film foil

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:50 # 1
hasretim2500
slm friends 106 xr I want to have my film filmed scratch-free 3 m no need to have a view, I just want to make carbon on the poles ankara from ankara with an affordable price, I am waiting for your help, regards
08.05.2020 17:50 # 2
Alicilik
[QUOTE = hasretim2500] slm friends 106 xr I want to have my film filmed scratch-free 3 m no need to have an image I would like to have carbon enough for the poles of ankara.
[/ QUOTE]

While going to the direction of goat from Kazım karabekir, without entering the Etlik bridge, there is a street at the end of the industry. I do not know, but I remember that he made a friend, he was satisfied with the price and gave 120 TL to 5 glasses.

Where do you live ?
08.05.2020 17:50 # 3
s.seckin
To the left of the road tuning broiler kecioren road in k.karabekir :) I gave 100 TL to 5 glasses :)
08.05.2020 17:50 # 4
hasretim2500
thanks for your interest, friends, I wonder if this movie is a normal movie
08.05.2020 17:50 # 5
Alicilik
[QUOTE = hasretim2500] thank you for your interest guys, this movie is my normal movie or it won't be scratched 3 m what I said [/ QUOTE]

There is no story that my teacher would not be drawn. Diamond coating must be in order not to scratch. Ask for the hardness of the film they use, for example, the hardness of the nail is 2.5 units. If you scratch an object with a hardness of 2 units with your fingernail, it is scratched. But if you try to scratch a drawing with a hardness of 3 or higher, you cannot achieve this. How hard can a glass film be? The hardest element diamond is 11 units.

Piaysada counterfeit product is too much. a 3m dir is going on. Do not get stuck on a brand that is not bad in lunars solaruards.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 6
Bugra
[QUOTE = Buying] [QUOTE = longing2500] thanks for your interest guys, I wonder if this movie is a normal movie or what i say 3m not scratched [/ QUOTE]

There is no story that my teacher would not be drawn. Diamond coating must be in order not to scratch. Ask for the hardness of the film they use, for example, the hardness of the nail is 2.5 units. If you scratch an object with a hardness of 2 units with your fingernail, it is scratched. But if you try to scratch a drawing with a hardness of 3 or higher, you cannot achieve this. How hard can a glass film be? The hardest element diamond is 11 units.

Piaysada counterfeit product is too much. a 3m dir is going on. Do not get stuck on a brand that is not bad in lunars solaruards.
[/ QUOTE]

very scientific LOLClapClap
08.05.2020 17:50 # 7
Guests
Go to my teacher ziebart, let's say it was drawn. 5 glass 270 rubles
08.05.2020 17:50 # 8
volkanC2
the front two windows are definitely drawn, never worry about it, honestly, or you will remove the flooring of the door or something, maybe you will clean the door well then maybe it will not be scratched, otherwise the dirt inside always draws ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”