Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

window film fines

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:00 # 1
tongucuk
friends, the traffic crews were on the hunt for a window film, I searched a little clearly, but I did not find a clear answer. Is it going strong? When the police look at the windows, it looks dark inside. What is this nonsense? Let somebody clarify. Please recognize the traffic police.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 2
Serkan
Nobody can say anything net Ramadan, I have acquaintances in the police, they are punished They are at the mercy of the police. So if the officer wants, he writes, we object, for now
08.05.2020 18:00 # 3
Burak
The main thing is that it is a slight flaw in the forbidden examination, but in the end, the fault is that they are being treated according to their own initiative, as the brother said, in the forbidden police, some of them are writing, some of them are not writing.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 4
tongucuk
I summarize an article I read here

window film is forbidden, we agree with it, operate it for license, use it free, give it money

The reason for the ban is that it is not visible from the outside how much you use the vehicle in accordance with the rules; It is said that window film is forbidden because of situations such as a vehicle with a beer bottle in your hand, a vehicle in your lap, a vehicle you are driving, a vehicle under your butt, a vehicle that you carry more than your passenger capacity, and a vehicle that you use by extending one foot to a torpedo.

In the luxury vehicles, the factory-made glasses are colored and when I go and operate my film glasses to the license, I will be entitled to make all the negative ways of using this post.

I have not been punished from the movie until now, but if I eat someday I will look for my right this way.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 5
Serkan
Objection winners are already winning, the precedent has been given in the decision, if anyone who has a penalty, immediately appeal it should not pay for nothing
08.05.2020 18:00 # 6
albayman
The net decision of the maritime court of peace:
"The administrative fines imposed on the objectioner, which is understood that the witness (traffic police), who imposed a fine, did not check whether the filmed glasses had blocked the view of the driver, and that it was understood that there was no determination that the films attached to the window of the objector had prevented the driver's view, therefore it was against the procedure and the law. It was decided to abolish the 154 Turkish lira applied, and to return the penalty paid. "

so if you can't convince the police, let it do its job. If you make a petition to the traffic court, if any, to the peace court, "to remove the administrative fine applied without being determined", the result may be in your favor.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 7
tongucuk
Well, if it says go to the window film and scraps it, when the provision of such an application is invalidated (with the decision of the court), I think it is natural for us to collect the cost of the deformed window films from that police or traffic branch.

aga no longer bow down as they struggle, i will try too Cool
08.05.2020 18:00 # 8
Guests
If [QUOTE = ramazanturan81] says go to the window film and scratches and scratches, it is natural for us to collect the cost of this deformed window films from that police or traffic branch when the provision of such an application is overridden (by court decision).

aga no longer bow down as they struggle, i will try too Cool
[/ QUOTE]

You're right, unfortunately in this case Turkey until the work is interesting mentality. Something is either forbidden or not. What's the topic ? Isn't it a clear and closed comment? Isn't that substance? This is Window Film. There is no selectivity in perception, there is nothing that can think differently, clearly matter. Naturally, it should not be at the discretion of the police, either it will be forbidden or it will be free. It passes with a slight defect in the examination. Those who have canceled the sentence from the television in a bang-out court are reporting. Again, the cops are writing or not writing penalties. It also protects the glass film from the sun and prevents the glass from scattering into our eyes and face after the salt becomes ice during the accident. It has many Benefits. It is free in Cyprus and many Sun-intensive countries. It must be either forbidden or free. Angry
08.05.2020 18:00 # 9
fth306
The incident was treated according to the car, rims, headlights etc. if the car was younger on the ground. There is a lot of reason to write a penalty in your hand. It is also worth not to worry. It is just a window film. As I said, nobody has said something to Mercedes BMW or luxury father cars (even if it is not related to the license) with 106 gti. As mentioned, it is undergoing a slight defect.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 10
gogly35
I have become a member of a group about translators on Facebook. It is mentioned that this kind of transactions have been made for the continuous translators for İzmir.

They do not look at the unconscious passing the cars by milling differences by throwing scissors on the double-lane road in traffic, they punish the film on the window, the small excuses. This is also discussed ..
08.05.2020 18:00 # 11
tongucuk
window film punishments punished great operation on baghdad street
08.05.2020 18:00 # 12
Barut
Brother, I had a movie in my old car, we were very comfortable in the summer, the car was not affected by the sun, but now the sun is inside as well ... I want to wear it not only for modification, but just for protection from the sun, but is there any way to deal with the license?
08.05.2020 18:00 # 13
scorpion_enis
Well, I was stopped about 3 months ago. My car is a film including windshield. sides and rear dark black front ligt black but the interior of the vehicle is not visible. The police wrote that I searched for the punishment he knew, but this time I could not save it. He was on the exhaust, he did not write it anymore. He gave the yellow paper, put the movies, show the traffic, remove the menu. punishment appears in the system but still not visible. you said to only operate the license. You cannot operate the movie on the license. however, there is a situation like this; you are allergic to the sun and this has been proved by the delegation report and your vehicle does not have tinted glass. otherwise, film glass is not operated.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 14
samet206
This issue has been on the agenda and has been discussed for years, in fact, people open up such issues by saying that they want to say that it is not forbidden as an answer. but courts petitions do not recommend to those who do not want headaches. Grasshopper jumps, two jumps be in the third place. But if you say that I can not do without a glass film, you will be attracted to the most obvious. The reason is that most of them are because the glass is darkened, but they have other reasons for their sins around their neck.Finally, they are writing a punishment for the glass film. We chose to travel in a plain way to such a fact that I would not pass.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 15
Zagorka
Well, I have been using glass-filmed vehicles for 4 - 5 years, but one servant of Bursa did not stop me in Bursa SmileCry
08.05.2020 18:00 # 16
Barut
I asked the traffic police, the window film is forbidden, only the original colored glasses are free, he said, it is not forbidden if you are in the vehicles ex-factory or if you get the original colored glass :)
08.05.2020 18:00 # 17
tongucuk
Well, there is no penalty for factory-tinted glass, but why is there for the movie?
The reason why the window film is forbidden is as follows in the regulation: The team cannot see clearly the inside of the vehicle while driving and parking, the use of correct driving belt while driving, alcohol intake while driving, etc. reasons are not observed.
Isn't it absurd enough that there is no penalty for original colored glass vehicles in these samples?
08.05.2020 18:00 # 18
scorpion_enis
I think it shouldn't be banned, but one of the reasons for banning is this. The original colored glazed vehicle and the filmed vehicle's inside view are really different. Especially in the night movie car the road looks really hard I had 3m in my car, I was used to including the windshield, but the vision is really low. colored glass is not so does not affect vision. and the other reason the movie is forbidden is to prevent it from exploding when you try to blast the window in the event of an accident. in terms of life safety. statements made in this direction.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”