Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

window film application help.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:46 # 1
Nefretnet
Hello friends, I just sprayed the window film for my 206 vehicles, I guess it is not a high quality thing, but it was enough for me to get the comments made.
and the price was affordable. I did not see it, I can say that I have never had any glass film :)

Is the film made from the inside? How do we stick it? I do not know at all :(
friends who have knowledge on this subject please do not withhold your help & nbsp; your information: Reviews
08.05.2020 16:46 # 2
leony510
Such materials are used as cutter, liquid, plastic, rubber and cloth in window film assembly tools. It provides a better adhesion and no harm to the glass by crushing the film in the style of rubber. As the name suggests, it is used for cutting where it needs to be cut. Long hard devices are activated in places where short rubbers cannot reach. After finishing the cloth, it is used to wipe fingerprints or other stains that occur during application. using for. Before scraping, the floor should be wetted with special solutions. Meters: Generally used in architectural structures. It is useful to calculate how many square meters of glass film on which glass. Auto glass films are not needed much because the surface of the auto window films are sloped. As it is known that the application of window film requires aesthetics, fine details are very important. They facilitate cutting once and are more sharp than other cutting tools. Application Apparatus: This apparatus called squeegee is located in many different structures. Of these, hard ones, soft ones and medium soft ones are widely used. Depending on the desired location, you use the one that suits you. Sensitive Points: When referring to sensitive points, for example, the most important place is the apparatus that facilitates our work to ensure that the glass film goes under the wick on the side windows and the glass film goes under the mdf on the rear window.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”