Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Wind of Separation .....

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:14 # 1
Guests
Wind of Separation .....
ibrahim. kut 2014-05-10 02:19:06
08.05.2020 17:14 # 2
hsnsnl
Hodja hareret, there are some things in the connections of the officer, you need to connect the PC to the PC and check the temperature from there.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 3
ufuk91
If the temperature rises and falls suddenly and suddenly, I am experiencing it once in a while.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 4
oozcan42
An electronic problem is definitely not overheating. Sometimes it happens to me. What would you do if you have a Peugeot electronic gear made by a serious manufacturer?
08.05.2020 17:14 # 5
falan
First of all, you should take the teak sound from the lpg kit to the lpg master and show it ... most likely the kit will change. there is a factor (I think thermostat or circulation pump) these are not costly problems, you should change them immediately if they are .. if the pointer does not turn on when the hand rises & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:14 # 6
Guests
I suspect from the thermostat, take it tomorrow and wear it in front of the door. I'm sure the fan is working.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 7
falan
BENCEDE is an on-site application .. you only need to be careful when unscrewing it .. & nbsp; without opening the key and carefully .. (you will try hard if you licking) without too much force ... I personally licked ..
08.05.2020 17:14 # 8
furkanyakar
I asked the master of the master, he said that it has nothing to do with the thermostat and changed the mürk ... I have the same problem, either when the car shakes or it is interrupted. a tremor is interrupted by that tremor. I suspect a short circuit, but I have not found the solution for 1.5 years ... (thermostat has changed, 55 TL, the hand has been checked, if there is a problem, the stop will not light up and the fan will not turn on)
08.05.2020 17:14 # 9
falan
[QUOTE = furkanyakar] I asked the master of the master, he said it has nothing to do with the thermostat and changed the müriş ... the same problem is with me when the car is shaking or it is interrupted. when I put it on and release the clutch, the engine is shaking, it is interrupted by the shock. I suspect a short circuit, but I have not found the solution for 1.5 years ... (thermostat has changed, 55 TL, the hand has been checked, if there is a problem, stop will not light up and the fan will not turn on) [/ QUOTE]

Have you checked the circulation pump =?
08.05.2020 17:14 # 10
Guests
If you have the disassembly of the circulation pump as a video, you can also direct it.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 11
furkanyakar
There is nothing to do with the circulation, please forget the temperature, the vehicle is not overheating. electrical only. I think it is from the thermostat or the transmission cables, which are the michir that shows the heat to the vehicle. But if it was made of cable, I wouldn't have you either. looks like something chronic. But I know that there is no heat in the vehicle. be careful in the video did you ever see that the engine is cold :))
08.05.2020 17:14 # 12
soldiermertefe
I have a few questions when the heat comes to the face, does the heater blow hot, the system is vented after the antifreeze is placed, the thermostat is intact, the circulation is intact, check the thin hose blockage between the expansion vessel and the radiator, if the gasket is not burned, your problem will be solved.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 13
furkanyakar
I'm telling for my car ...
I don't know if it blows hot, but when it reaches the end, the air conditioner does not cool, the air was removed after the antifreeze, my thermostat had changed. (The event started after the thermostat changed) It was a different year in circulation. the handle is solid. My hoses are open, I connect the end of the hose to my horn and clean it once in a while.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 14
clupboy16
I had the same problem with me, I solved it in one word. The source of the problem stems from fan roles. The fan does not open the 1st stage, when it gets too hot, the 2nd stage opens and immediately cooles and the temperature drops to 90. This is caused by the water entering and oxidizing the fan roles.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 15
serkan719
my teacher.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 16
Halit_KUCUKYILMAZ
hello guys,
& nbsp;
İbrahim.kut friend could you solve the problem?
I have the same problem, I take it to the masters, they try to change everything completely.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 17
furkanyakar
I took another video and add it today. Let's see if it's the same as mine
08.05.2020 17:14 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = soldiermertefe] I have a few questions when the temperature comes to the surface, whether the heater blows hot, the system is vented after the antifreeze is placed, the thermostat is intact, the circulation is solid, your problem is solved if the gasket is not burned. [/ QUOTE]

many thanks & nbsp; "Embarrassed" & nbsp; the problem was solved when I didn't get the air of the system in the air. div>
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”