Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

will the tarpaulin damage the vehicle?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:53 # 1
forewer_fb
Friends, I think of applying paint protection and paste polish, but my car is usually in a parked position on weekdays :) dust dust bird droppings occur. I say I buy a canvas too, but some say it harms the paint, some says nothing.
Do you think there are experienced friends who use what should I do? Yours sincerely.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 2
Guests
[QUOTE = forewer_fb] Friends I am thinking of applying paint protection and paste polish, but my car is usually in parked position during the week :) and dust soil bird droppings occur. I say I buy a canvas too, but some say it harms the paint, some says nothing.
Do you think there are experienced friends who use what should I do? Yours sincerely.
[/ QUOTE]
I believe that if you buy a beautiful fabric and make it yourself, nothing will happen. But you also have to try to watch in the shadow. My father has been using the self-made branch for years, there is no problem. but the nylon fabrics on the market can be harmful when exposed to the sun.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 3
forewer_fb
As far as I researched, there are tarpaulins that have appeared recently. It is said that it is seamless and the inside is polyeser and does not sweat. The vehicle is generally in the shade. I can't put it under the tree because of bird droppings. If I buy a tarpaulin, I can put it under the tree.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 4
metin
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = forewer_fb] Friends I am thinking of applying paint protection and paste polish, but my car is usually in the parked position on weekdays :) because of dust soil bird droppings. I say I buy a canvas too, but some say it harms the paint, some says nothing.
[/ QUOTE]
I believe that if you buy a beautiful fabric and make it yourself, nothing will happen. But you also have to try to watch in the shadow. My father has been using the self-made branch for years, there is no problem. but the nylon fabrics on the market can be harmful when exposed to the sun.
[/ QUOTE]
yes i am wondering about this too.
Brother, I saw my car's garage at the bottom of the tree. I don't have the bird droppings, but something like resin flowing from the tree made me tired. I was going to tarpaulin too, but I was afraid it would scratch the vehicle every time.
When you say that, the fabric work came to my mind. You know, the textile hometown of the sea, let me tell ours, let them arrange a nice fabric, then according to the vehicle, the figure will be clean.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 5
Guests
There are 2 doves in the pole in front of my door .. I wash them, they change the dirty position, this time I will come to the cable and I swear .. I swear I will finally get slings :)
08.05.2020 15:53 # 6
forewer_fb
Let's look at some more products, maybe there are alternative products
08.05.2020 15:53 # 7
forewer_fb
[QUOTE = by_ersin] There are two doves on the pole in front of my door .. I wash them down, they change the dirty place, this time I come to the cable and I swear .. I swear, I will get the slingshot at the end :) I'll shoot it :) [/ QUOTE]
oh my ersinim mince doves :) relocate the vehicle, or if you say you should shoot it, shoot them both so that they do not Kahkaha
08.05.2020 15:53 # 8
Guests

We love shameful animals Sırıtma

08.05.2020 15:53 # 9
forewer_fb
they can't pull the car out of ersin they're doing it because of this rudeness :)
08.05.2020 15:53 # 10
Guests

Gentlemen, paint protection is best. It does not keep water from sun, dust, bird droppings, water flows, it protects from all kinds of external factors, so it does not touch the paint. paste + polish + protection = 150 tl. the tarpaulin job is difficult to plug in and after a while you start to get bored.

08.05.2020 15:53 # 11
Guests
The vehicle that is not used every day does not have much trouble, it would be boring every day.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 12
forewer_fb
[QUOTE = OKANKYM]

Gentlemen, paint protection is best. It does not keep water from sun, dust, bird droppings, water flows, it protects from all kinds of external factors, so it does not touch the paint. paste + polish + protection = 150 tl. the tarpaulin job is difficult to plug in and after a while you start to get bored.

[/ QUOTE]
good that i learned that. this protection is so effective Ouch
08.05.2020 15:53 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = forewer_fb] [QUOTE = OKANKYM]

[/ QUOTE]
good that i learned that. this protection is so effective Ouch [/ QUOTE]
Bid your car is like new paint. Gülme
08.05.2020 15:53 # 14
forewer_fb
Wait brother, I was going to see you in the evening, look forward, look. In the car, the devil is red, so what will be beeeee Embarrassed If I agree, I will share the pictures before and after.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 15
Guests
08.05.2020 15:53 # 16
forewer_fb
very nice, malah, we are in trouble. what happens in dark if this is light
08.05.2020 15:53 # 17
metin
I did it myself, brother you can look at my profile picture (:
Of course, I did polish paste, there is no paint protection etc.
shared a passing friend. they cover the vehicle with a thin transparent substance, which they call nano-technology. It is protected as it was on the first day. the car is so shining that you can't take your eyes (:
text 2011-07-26 17:35:54
08.05.2020 15:53 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = forewer_fb] Friends I am thinking of applying paint protection and paste polish, but my car is usually in parked position during the week :) and dust soil bird droppings occur. I say I buy a canvas too, but some say it harms the paint, some says nothing.
[/ QUOTE]
Experience canvas from my old car, especially when the car is left under the sun, roasting the paint on the ceiling.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 19
Guests
When this pigeon in Ankara eats the dove, etc., it is certain that they drink it, as if they are aiming the car, they are all crickets, they are aiming at the car, if they eat something dry, if they eat something painful, what will they do? Evil Smile I like animals, but these pigeons look silly silly and don't leave it on the car. Wacko
08.05.2020 15:53 # 20
DRIVER34
[QUOTE = mustafa_uslu] There is something when this pigeon in Ankara eats when he eats for sure, as if they were targeting the car, they were all crickets, if they ate something dry, if they ate something painful, what would they do? Evil Smile I like animals, but these pigeons look silly silly and don't leave it on the car. Wacko [/ QUOTE]

When I read this article, I think of those who watch a scene in the Fıght Club ... they know something like a mullet pill to the pigeons. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”