Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Will my vehicle go through an inspection?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:49 # 1
M.Ahmet059
Hello,
The right rear door of my 206 sometimes does not lock, sometimes it locks, does this cause the examination to be left?
Also, I think the container with the wiper water is cracked and does not get much water?
I'll take the inspection for the first time, let's see what happens. :)
08.05.2020 20:49 # 2
TurgayTuna
don't worry, don't worry on the inspection, the safety of the vehicle will look at the suitability of the lighting equipment, the interior of the vehicle (safety kms) will be important, all of them work, headlight settings are important, stop signal, tire suitability, brake suitability, this kind of things ..
08.05.2020 20:49 # 3
TurgayTuna
Of course, the man who was looking was supposed to be a man. He once turned me back with a heavy defect as the side of the rubber of the middle exhaust ear was torn.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 4
ggitaristt
Heavy defect if the brother does not throw water when he touches the wiper arm. According to him, go full of water Wink
08.05.2020 20:49 # 5
M.Ahmet059
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] Heavy defect if the brother does not throw water when he touches the wiper arm. According to him go go full of water Wink
I looked at [/ QUOTE] that it was 40 TL, but the hoods were to be removed to change it.
My oil change is now, I changed spark plugs this year last year, do I need to change it again?
08.05.2020 20:49 # 6
pusutr
Remove the wheel from the wheel and stick the missing area nicely with dyson. No need to pay 40 TL. I gave this money in time came to my purity. Or if you can see the cracked part, there is no need to remove anything from the top. If water does not come out when the element touches the wiper arm, you stay directly. accurate information.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 7
doganatak
[QUOTE = m.ahmet059] Hello,
The right rear door of my 206 sometimes does not lock, sometimes it locks, does this cause the examination to be left?
Also, I think the container with the wiper water is cracked and does not get much water?
I'll take the inspection for the first time, let's see what happens. :)
[/ QUOTE]

You should also have the brakes checked. Keep the brakes at the same rate

The difference between the rear service brake brake effect is not acceptable and you will be left alone.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 8
ORhun53
The door lock is not a problem, I write it as someone who has lived.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 9
GokhaN
nowadays the most popular front gear and lighting
08.05.2020 20:49 # 10
M.Ahmet059
I just changed the things on the front team, I am comfortable with it, I bought lef bulbs, we are comfortable in this respect for a short time: I said D brake.

the wire of the left windshield is broken today, I worked with it for 1.5 hours and I will buy the new wire and keep it on.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 11
erdiano
Hello, since the subject is examination, there is a subject I am curious about. I installed a daytime driving led on the bumper of my car, which I put on the picture below. What is the status of such lighting in the examination?

08.05.2020 20:49 # 12
M.Ahmet059
[QUOTE = erdiano] Hello, since the subject is examination, there is a subject I am curious about. I installed a daytime driving led on the bumper of my car, which I put on the picture below. What is the status of such lighting in the examination?

[/ QUOTE]
I have one of these on both sides of the logo, but they are not working by the previous owner. If it is troubling, I will quickly get rid of it anyway.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”