Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Will ipa and clay do the same?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:11 # 1
Karacocuk24
Friends summer is coming I want to clean and polish my car thoroughly, but is there any information between clay cleaning and ipa?
08.05.2020 21:11 # 2
x571
Don't ever get into the ipa business. It is not used in painted and old vehicles because it sometimes hurts. Clay is not necessary if you are not going to polish. The most logical thing you can do is wax. I use Turtle wax ice, its permanence is long. There are those who claim to have brought and sold other brands from abroad, but I do not trust.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 3
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = x571]
Don't ever get into the ipa business. It is not used in painted and old vehicles because it sometimes hurts. Clay is not necessary if you are not going to polish. The most logical thing you can do is wax. I use Turtle wax ice, its permanence is long. There are those who claim to have brought and sold other brands from abroad, but I do not trust.
[/ QUOTE] There is no paint on my car, but there is no sunburned polishing machine on the ceiling, but they will be useful for removing the iron dust on the surface or the stains that do not come out with the hand, which I will do with the hand and the polish. Karacocuk24 2019-03-16 19:08:12
08.05.2020 21:11 # 4
x571
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = x571]
[/ QUOTE] There is no paint on my car, but there is no sunburned polishing machine on the ceiling, but they will be useful for removing the iron dust on the surface or the stains that do not come out with the hand, which I will do with the hand and the polish. [/ QUOTE]

There are those who say they are drawing clays I don't know because I don't use it. Some things are urban legends. The resin, which does not come off the car, may not be necessary if there is no paint or something.

If necessary, buy quality wax, not clay. It is very difficult to drive by hand. Milim milim You are scanning the whole car. Then you polish it with cloth. It takes a long time, it gets tired. Cheap waxes lose their effect in a month or two. I first tried the red turtle wax box and I know from there.

According to what he wrote as paste and polish, you will probably get two products. The cake goes scratched and polishes. They say that the hand-made pies are not good, the ones you drew cannot be completely removed, but I don't know, I have never tried it manually.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 5
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = x571]
[/ QUOTE] There is no paint on my car, but there is no sunburned polishing machine on the ceiling, but they will be useful for removing the iron dust on the surface or the stains that do not come out with the hand, which I will do with the hand and the polish. [/ QUOTE]

There are those who say they are drawing clays I don't know because I don't use it. Some things are urban legends. The resin, which does not come off the car, may not be necessary if there is no paint or something.

If necessary, buy quality wax, not clay. It is very difficult to drive by hand. Milim milim You are scanning the whole car. Then you polish it with cloth. It takes a long time, it gets tired. Cheap waxes lose their effect in a month or two. I first tried the red turtle wax box and I know from there.

According to what he wrote as paste and polish, you will probably get two products. The cake goes scratched and polishes. They say that the hand-made pies are not good, the ones you drew cannot be completely removed, but I don't know, I have never tried it manually.
[/ QUOTE] yes it will be exhausting by hand, it is certain that I intend it once more :) I would be happy if I could finish in 5-6 hours :) I would like to investigate a little more maybe I would enter the wax event thank you for information
08.05.2020 21:11 # 6
maximusti
If there is sunburn, you should use fine paste polish,
My repairman recommended EIS fine polished pastry in painters since there was plenty of sunburn in my person, it would be very fine and you should make it by hand, he specifically stated,

Apart from that, it is very difficult to remove scratches by making the normal cake by hand, it is very tiring for the man,
and if you can't drive everywhere evenly, there will be fluctuation.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 7
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = I maximus]
If there is sunburn, you should use fine paste polish,
My repairman recommended EIS fine polished pastry in painters since there was plenty of sunburn in my person, it would be very fine and you should make it by hand, he specifically stated,

Apart from that, it is very difficult to remove scratches by making the normal cake by hand, it is very tiring for the man,
and if you can't drive everywhere evenly, there will be fluctuation.
[/ QUOTE] I guess, firstly, I will apply only polish with a wax or a beautiful polish after a surface cleaning with clay :)
08.05.2020 21:11 # 8
sonerkyl
Just like clay, you clean beautifully foreign materials that stick like a resin. While making clay, it becomes a shade, and it hardens quickly in the sun. more than wax or quick polish.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 9
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] beautifully cleans foreign matter that adheres exactly like clay and a resin. While making clay, it becomes a shade, and it hardens quickly in the sun. more than wax or quick polish. [/ QUOTE] yes, the best thing is that I can reach the result without getting too tired.
3D HD Speed All in One- Paste Wax and Wax 473 Ml. 425OZ16 is 61.00 TL instead of 89.90 TL

Farecla G3 Premium Wax Wax 1 Liter + Application Pad Gift is 65,00 TL instead of 80,00 TL
Karacocuk24 2019-03-20 22:37:52
08.05.2020 21:11 # 10
x571
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] beautifully cleans foreign matter that adheres exactly like clay and a resin. While making clay, it becomes a shade, and it hardens quickly in the sun. more than wax or quick polish. [/ QUOTE] yes, the best thing is that I can reach the result without getting too tired.
3D HD Speed All in One- Paste Wax and Wax 473 Ml. 425OZ16 is 61.00 TL instead of 89.90 TL

Farecla G3 Premium Wax Wax 1 Liter + Application Pad Gift is 65,00 TL instead of 80,00 TL
[/ QUOTE]

Just take the wax ones. If you buy something deep, it will go away in a month. Your labor and money become garbage. After trying so hard, one wants to last for a long time and shine beautifully.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 11
OguzhanKucuk61
Clay is good. It gets dirt penetrated into the paint. can be used and I don't think it draws. The dough is the result. Don't do the polish yourself. Even polishing the cake on the hood is tiring and the result you want without a machine is hard in German. I think it would be better for you to get a polish to a master who knows the job and support it with quick polish at every wash.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”