Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

why the car throws too much smoke, the problem is solved

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:36 # 1
206 ersan
I wait five minutes without running my car and moving my friends every morning, I ran it the same way yesterday and I couldn't understand the garage pressed the smoke, I took it off, there was no problem in his work when he walked. I took 2 liters of petrol and put 9 liters of diesel on it and used it for a month. There was no problem. In the meantime, the gas station officials added a fuel after a few days and filled the tank for 1 month. that could cause problems if gasoline bi store I used $ 100 diesels on've used diesel bi was not a problem now if damage caused by enzyme, if you now do not appear to çıkarmı another bi problem olabilirmi turbo something is broken in the way we do different in another's nothing to HVA traction no liking 206 ersan 2013-06-19 23:08:33
08.05.2020 17:36 # 2
Bugra
-turbo
-egr valve
Fuel injection timing
-injector
-akışmetr to
- For these reasons it must be investigated. gasoline can be in conversation.
I had it through when you opened it. If I were you, I would have drained the complete fuel. then I would take some diesel, empty it again and use it, but it happened.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 3
206 ersan
[QUOTE = bugrature] -turbo
-egr valve
Fuel injection timing
-injector
-akışmetr to
- For these reasons it must be investigated. gasoline can be in conversation.
I had it through when you opened it. If I were you, I would have drained the complete fuel. then I would take some diesel, empty it again and use it, but it happened.
[/ QUOTE] You're right, we got a record but I hope the result won't be bad.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 4
206 ersan
friends, I couldn't solve this smoke throwing service, said the service air flow meter, I changed it even better, but I came home, smoke and smell continues, I couldn't understand my clogging, the engine does not blow, does not blow the peat, does not decrease the oil, but I do not know what the problem is, can you help me with any information or idea?
08.05.2020 17:36 # 5
206 ersan
I wonder if I do it from glow plugs, or does the task of glow plugs know only if I finish the task after starting the car
08.05.2020 17:36 # 6
samet206
These are the reasons I know from the turbocharger .
08.05.2020 17:36 # 7
206 ersan
There was no problem with gas in the service
08.05.2020 17:36 # 8
cansytnn
My car is throwing black smoke too much in the sudden loading of gas, but the masters were saying that diesel cars throw in between and we have bought 100 liters of diesel from a very poor quality gasoline.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 9
spearo
Go to the bosch diesel service and measure the injectors and the pump.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 10
Bugra
[QUOTE = 206 ersan] I wonder if I do it from the glow plugs, or is the glow plugs only knowing if I finish the task after starting the car [/ QUOTE]

I know that the glow plugs do not end after the vehicle starts. I know that it keeps the heat inside the cylinders at the same temperature and burns the diesel from the injector with compression.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 11
206 ersan
[QUOTE = cansytnn], my car is throwing black smoke, it throws a lot of gas in the sudden loading, but the masters say that the diesel car throws in between, we also bought a 100 TL diesel oil from a very poor quality gasoline, and since it has been constantly smoke, one of them said that there might be a problem with the pump injector. I guess yours is different than ours [/ QUOTE] my car does not smoke black smoke just a little bit more smoke and I think the service will change the air flow meter and the glow plugs will change. They make and glow plugs throw fumes because they cannot burn the fuel. When they connect to the computer in the service, they said that the glow plugs will change because of this smoke, but I did not care, I guess it will go away if I change it, but I wonder. because of jimi
08.05.2020 17:36 # 12
206 ersan
They have put the hoses of the EGR valve upside down.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”