Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Why take off like a shake

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:04 # 1
YNR
Hello, friends, with my Peugeot 206 1,4 diesel (manual) car, especially when driving in traffic, even if I press the gas very little while in gear, it is normal that the vehicle will push itself forward rather than slow (like sudden and shake), i.e. I feel that I pull my foot out of the gas, especially when it is in 1 gear, when I pull my foot out of the gas, it does not slow down slowly, it slows down like it stops suddenly. sometimes, I don't know if it is normal because it is a turbo. I wonder if a pedal adjustment is required.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 2
sonerkyl
1 gear is a normal situation.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 3
Kysr038
Did you just buy the vehicle? Don't let the previous owner wear a pedal commander style product.
A feature of the same products you describe is to increase the gas reaction. Even if the gas is pressed a little, it gives full power and makes the car feel like it is performing.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 4
alixx35
[QUOTE = YNR] Hello, friends, I wonder if it is normal for my Peugeot 206 1,4 diesel (manual) car to push forward (like abrupt and shrugs) rather than slow, even when driving in traffic, even if I hit the gas a little while in gear. I mean, I feel a lot of pushing the gas and pulling my foot out of the gas, especially when it is in 1 gear, when I pull my foot out of the gas, it slows down like it stops suddenly rather than slowing down. sometimes, I don't know if it is normal because it is a turbo. I wonder if a pedal adjustment is required. [/ QUOTE]

hello did you solve the problem, I wonder if I have this problem tool 1.4 hdi 307
08.05.2020 21:04 # 5
ismailkaya
The torque of diesel vehicles is high. If there is shaking in the 1st gear, the pressure can be removed from the pad, if the vehicle is not walking, if it does not go up at high speeds on slopes, sometimes if you squeak when you lift the drain or if you have a smell like a heavy smell burner, look at your pressure pad.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 6
alixx35
Regardless of the gear, mostly in the 1500 rpm range, my feet get out of the gas and the pressure of the gas is staggering, as if the cutoffa enters immediately, it stops and stops, as it stops, it does not stop, but it does not stop.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 7
YNR
no. continues, i couldn't solve,
08.05.2020 21:04 # 8
alixx35
[QUOTE = YNR] no. Continues, I couldn't solve it, [/ QUOTE]

Gas reaction devices are said to be solved with trial times.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”