Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

why starter gets late 1.4 hdi resolved

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:00 # 1
206 ersan
friends, i went back to home yesterday i came back yesterday the roads of our rate are very bad car is quite a hurt but still have glow plugs or what else could you have an idea
friends, the diesel hose was making cracked air, it was late, I went to the pump, he found the pump to measure the injectors.
206 ersan 2013-10-22 22:56:33
08.05.2020 18:00 # 2
206 ersan
Service glow plugs and heating box had to be changed in the summer, I did not change it so far there was no problem so far, the air is not cold but I hope it is not another problem.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 3
206 ersan
[QUOTE = onuragin] glow plug always provides useful fuel economy protects injectors. works as long as the vehicle is running. As for the reason; The task of these spark plugs is to heat the fuel, reducing its viscosity and making it more fluid. In this way, it becomes thinner in diesel injectors and increases the efficiency of the explosion event. If the problem is in the glow plug, your vehicle may emit smoke, increase fuel and run noisy.

If the vehicle has shaking, water removal and vibration operation, it may be from the top cover gasket. I hope this is not the case. [/ QUOTE]
there is a little vibration in the car and it is 1 cm per month, whoever I asked is normal, but it has been there since yesterday, this little vibration and a little water drop, but the starter was late yesterday, they had connected it to the computer in the summer, there was a slight smoke discharge, they looked at the injectors and spark plugs and the heating box They said I did not change it, I hope it did not cause any more problems, so I was going to complete maintenance before the feast, but I did not have time since it was stuck in the last minute of the repair shop, there was only 3500 km to the oil change time and I changed the oil and filters and started off.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 4
206 ersan
I had replaced the top cover gasket in a few gasoline vehicles before, but it was not a problem with a simple and cheap problem. It is the same in diesel.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 5
dahi
There is a possibility that it may be a diesel filter.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 6
qqyyxx
overnight operation of the vehicle causes the problem injector. The most healthy is to show a good master.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”