Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Why shouldn't Peugeot have an accident from behind?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:27 # 1
Haydut06
Hello friends. I had an accident .. while waiting at the red light, someone came crashed ..

Robust crashed .. said there are about 1500 charges.

The tailgate is bent everywhere, including the inside of the trunk.

My question is; I've heard from somebody before ..
Why shouldn't it have a back accident and what does it have to do with the chassis? What kind of a problem can occur afterwards, which is one of the first questions asked?
08.05.2020 19:27 # 2
samet206
First of all, it is a sad situation. First of all, if the insurance covers the damage, so the price is so high, it usually happens. This situation has nothing to do with the brand. Cars that get serious damage from the rear may experience slippage in the chassis. Chassis can slip. It is also important to repair this situation.If possible, it creates insecurity at high speed, the vehicle goes uneasy, shows instability in bends, affects walking, etc. Things like this remained that some people cannot tolerate such situations even when a rim is out of balance, so they do not come to everyone. .
samet206 2015-09-18 21:05:05
08.05.2020 19:27 # 3
barishrocker
It shows itself at high speed. Damaged from behind. Not only peugeot, but danger for every vehicle ..

Get well by the way .. barishrock is 2015-09-18 21:48:51
08.05.2020 19:27 # 4
Haydut06
Thank you for the answer was very descriptive samet206 ..
Insurance from the other party covered the damage.
The chassis had a very slight bending exper said that it can be corrected, but here it is, if it is not big, there is vehicle damage and it is officially gone, but there is nothing I can do.
08.05.2020 19:27 # 5
talip206
Since most of our vehicles in the bidet are hatchbak, it is more likely to take damage from the rear. In sedan vehicles, while trunk absorbs most of the damage, hb vehicles can reach wheel, chassis or even rear doors.
08.05.2020 19:27 # 6
Efe-Pojo
exactly. My right back side was crushed. but I realized when I noticed, the buffer adjustment was not complete and it is very uncomfortable because I know. though, if the master's hands worked harder than his mouth, it would probably be fine, but fortune.
08.05.2020 19:27 # 7
samet206
Let it not come to life, friends are small, the damage is small, we annoy the human, we even give money and make it boring again. You will get into your vehicle again without encountering big problems.
08.05.2020 19:27 # 8
debug
Since the value of the vehicle has decreased from the insurance, you can get money now ... For example, when your vehicle was original, its value was 30 thousand but now you sell it to 25-26 as a vehicle whose chassis has been processed. You can get the difference from insurance. I say some research.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”