Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

why it burns so much HDi

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:19 # 1
Guests
Friends, why is my car burning so much?

lt. I bought it from 3.81t, shell 25tly 87km

2.87 per km and no long I did not compress these values much, I came normally.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 2
tayfun115
Don't ask me, I can't make sense in those neighborhoods around 206, but sometimes it changes between oil and oil. Millet talked about 20 cents. Where are those days ..
08.05.2020 16:19 # 3
Guests
My brother recently had a similar incident happened to me, I did 102 tl to 30 tl and I ate the head frankly :))) The fuel that saw between 20 tl and 95-100 km grew by 50%. I even talked about Cem brothers, they said, look or something. The maintenance of Murat brother (Şahin Peugeot) in industry I had the master master done there, after 1 week, when this incident happened, I went directly to my head, I said there is such a situation. It is normal for me to do 10-20 km less due to the weather, but this is not normal. We connected the computer, engine, injectors etc. He looked at all of them one by one, no errors, no problems, especially injector values said very well, I was surprised, I did not understand what I got, but what happened to the car after that day, it was restored, then I heard more than a few people, sometimes they faced such situations, then it was returning to normal spontaneously, it didn't fit into my logic in any way, but now I have normal fuel values, I am doing 10-15 km less at 30 TL than the cold air :)))
08.05.2020 16:19 # 4
I Love My Pug
[QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] My friends car is burning so what could be the reason?

lt. I bought it from 3.81t shell 25tly 87km

2.87 per km and no long I did not compress these values much, I came normal. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Not because of the 18`` rim in 1,4 vehicles :))
joke has burned a lot
I Love My Pug < / editID> 2011-11-04 07:29:04
08.05.2020 16:19 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] My friends car is burning so what could be the reason?

2.87 per km and no longer I have not compressed these values so much I came normal. [/ QUOTE]
friends, if your vehicle has a injector and turbo, if it burns too much, if the turbo breaks down, believe the car will be terrified, I wrote it a few times in the forum. One of my friends had 206 hdi cars. Hose has changed and the air has been missing from there. Now that car is more than 20Kr in the city, it is fine at the traction. I am 307 in my car, I do not burn more than 20K in the city. I'll test again if I hit the road again.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 6
Guests
nowadays I have a lot of yakıo knk: D
08.05.2020 16:19 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = EmRaH] this time I am very yakıo knk: D

print pad is a bit: D
[/ QUOTE]
"Grin" & nbsp; I press the pattern, the tachometer probe is not walking & nbsp; there was a corsa of a female friend at work. I phoned me and write what they said.
< div> -Good luck, my car is on the road help
- okay, but what kind of a problem is it?
- I put the car in gear
-Yes
< div> -the throttle, the tachometer rises, it even comes to red but the car does not walk.
-the car is not sure in gear
-I am stupid, of course, in gear
-girl When your pressure pad is over.
- or not, all four wheels have just changed their pads. the lining that stopped the car, the lining that I mentioned was "grin"
I learned this well.
- shut it, where are you sending the savior?
- of course, in the lamps 100 meters from the front of the house & nbsp;
- wait there, see you
< div>
speech was this much, of course I'm very laugh but & nbsp; "Embarrassed"
08.05.2020 16:19 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = 06ilhan06] [QUOTE = EmRaH] this time I am very close to me: I press the print pad D: we press the D [/ QUOTE] pattern, I press the tacho clock, the car is walking, there is a corsa of a woman at work, call me and say exactly I am writing. then your pressure pad is finished. -or cannot be finished, its pad has just changed. Wait there, see you, talk, it was this time, of course, I am very beautiful but there is a beautiful yawge I teach our car to drive the car on the chin, there is no problem going forward, put it in reverse gear, give the back of the car to the right, I said okay, then I looked at the back of the car instead of right, it goes to the field towards the left, it is not necessary to turn it to the right to go back to the right. I don't know if they gave a driver's license, but after that day, I don't give it to the car ... [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 16:19 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = I Love My Pug] [QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] My friends vehicle is burning so what might be the reason?

2.87 per km and no long I did not compress these values much, I came normal. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
No 1.4 because of the 18`` rim on the car :))
joke has burned a lot since
[/ QUOTE]

no My friend, the rims are not heavy.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 10
Guests
I gave the car to my father, now I bought his, as soon as the man came down, the printing started as the master changed the brake.They certainly did not wear it like a man. He said that he was not going to clean it, he did not even go to the point that the oil injectors were zero even when the complete injectors were bought. Since then, when I went to Çorlu, my first job was to look at it again.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 11
Ucyuzalti
I think the 18 inch rim affects the tire size, although the rim is mild, a tire with a width of 225 increases friction increases room fuel & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:19 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = Threefold] 18 inch rim affects the rim, though the rim is mild, noticeably tire sizes, a tire with 225 width increases friction increases room fuel & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

The size of the rim does not affect the original. Diameter, as long as the weight does not change, but as you say, the tread affects the performance tire, that is, the friction force is less than the normal tires for the forward direction, but 1.5 times the normal. as soon as possible
08.05.2020 16:19 # 13
Guests

[/ QUOTE]
is beautiful yaw
recently I teach our car to drive & nbsp;
there is no problem going forward, put it in reverse, give the back of the car to the right
said okay
then I looked at the back of the car going to the field to the left instead of right & nbsp; "Embarrassed"
said that it is not necessary to turn left to turn right when going backwards. I don't know how they gave a license to our line, but I do not give him the car after that day. .. "Laugh"
[/ QUOTE]
I said I'll teach my lady a car. When I remove it, I melt whatever I ate in 3 minutes.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = 06ilhan06]

is so beautiful yaw
recently I teach our car to drive & nbsp;
there is no problem going forward, shift into the back of the car to the right I said give it
said okay
then I looked at the back of the car going right to the field instead of left & nbsp; "Embarrassed
said that it is not necessary to turn left to turn right when going back. I don't know how they gave a license to our hat, but I don't know how that day since then I don't give it the car ... "Laugh"
[/ QUOTE]
I said I'll teach my lady a car. few friends. When I remove it, I melt whatever I ate in 3 minutes. none and result; "Laugh"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

HuseyinTurk 2011-11-04 22:28:18
08.05.2020 16:19 # 15
Guests
I was teaching when I had a dating car, but I was having a hard time learning how to look at it, and now I do not teach that we switched to the car 307 part, we look at expensive mode. & nbsp; "Star"
08.05.2020 16:19 # 16
hakann83
There is a way to find out if Huseyin is burning so much, you leave the tank in the room when you throw a full gun. You go 100km and fill it until you drop the pistol, then you will know what it is burning. Any of your account will be wrong. Because you don't know how much is left in the car when you buy 25TL.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 17
Guests
I reset it when the light turns on, I put 25 TL in the light again. How much did I go when the light went on?
08.05.2020 16:19 # 18
Guests

if you don't mind, you will reset the red light in traffic. There are more of them in the market. />

joke joke & nbsp;

& nbsp; valla it is not clear before the car ful but as I said, turbo with turbo Check the hoses and increase the smallest leakage fuel to 4 times.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE] "Star" title = "Star" /> [/ QUOTE]

the same segment is the same as the parts of the cars. There is a big difference with the series of cocks.))
[/ QUOTE]
my friend has a hawk and he said me when I had a dating. I said why do you get on? I said, I said that I had an explosion less than yours. How did it happen to me? He told me that my oil care is 60 TL, 30 TL is yours, but I am doing it every 10.000. I said, I went 50.000 km with this and you said you had it done 3 more times after me. He said to me what about the engine? I said it would double yours, but I said it would go 3 times.Also, I said that my car was 18 cents when I burned 25 cents. "I swear to you, I was afraid of you right now." and that friend also had 2 differential problems.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 20
abi
If your consumption has increased, the first thing you do is to check your gas. Ful after almost resetting the tank. By doing so, I left my pump, which puts 62.5 liters of diesel in my car with a 60-liter tank, to never return. Considering that there is at least 1-2 liters more diesel in the tank, the pump was piling around 10%.

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”