Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Why is there so much sound inside ???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:06 # 1
nteker
There is a lot of noise in my friends car even when all the windows are closed. I just changed the tires (yokohama c drive 2), whether it is road sound, engine sound that will press the gas of the car, the sound of the wind outside is more like to me. Especially, the buzzing sound coming from that steering pump has grown strange, a friend said that they put something like a chock in the service, the voice was reduced to no extent, but unfortunately he did not specify the name of the part and where it was attached. Returning to the topic, what are the reasons for these sounds, how can we reduce them to a minimum?

Thanks to all the friends who have already helped, I wish good forums.
08.05.2020 16:06 # 2
nteker
no friends to help?
08.05.2020 16:06 # 3
deamod
the door will help if you are sure that the trunk insulation is correct, if you are not sure, if you take a look at the link below ...

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=16408&kw=ses+yal%fdt%fdm%fd&title=kap-ses-yaltm-zml-resimler-2sayf to
08.05.2020 16:06 # 4
berk2309
If it makes a sound due to the wind that looks at the door nozzles, it is necessary for the buzzing sound of the pump.
08.05.2020 16:06 # 5
Kemanyak
I changed the door wicks for 140 liras, a significant amount of noise is over :-))) The rest is insulation work :-))
08.05.2020 16:06 # 6
nteker
My tires are 195 65 R15 normal dimensions. However, I did not look at the door wicks, let me look at him, he told me about him and gave him a link.

08.05.2020 16:06 # 7
SZKR
Was the door wick removed in a bad condition? I have a similar complaint, but it is not about the wind but more of the motor sound. How can I tell if suppositories have completed your shoulder? They don't look bad because ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”