Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Why is the clutch pedal hard?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:46 # 1
DarkSilver
Hello friends,
The clutch pedal of my 206 sedan seemed a little harsh to me. Is this a special case for peugeot or something about clutch wire, pressure pad etc. It was hard for me compared to the cars that I had the opportunity to drive several times before?
08.05.2020 18:46 # 2
mistercasper
I agree exactly, teacher, I don't know what the reason is, but it is a bit hard compared to other vehicles.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 3
DarkSilver
Hmm ... There is no solution so :(
08.05.2020 18:46 # 4
pt206
on the contrary, the clutch of my vehicle is soft compared to other peugeot. I guess it is not a general situation.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 5
DarkSilver
I understand, teacher, let me have a look at it. Since I haven't gotten into a Peugeot car before, I can't compare to your vehicles.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 6
mistercasper
a master told me that the clutch was stiff because it was a movable flywheel ... if we changed the flywheel to a fixed flywheel, it would even be lighter than the accelerator.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 7
_ali_
I was both hard on the vehicle and had to press it to the bottom, it was very soft after changing the linings and even pressing halfway was enough, my gears were accelerated, I remember even my left leg contracted in the traffic that used to be very stagnant.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 8
DarkSilver
[QUOTE = mistercasper] a master told me that the clutch was stiff because it was a moving flywheel ... if the flywheel was replaced by a fixed flywheel, it would even be lighter than the accelerator ... [/ QUOTE]

Yes, I have heard that, but some say it is fine, while others say that it is wrong to turn the flywheel fixed, and the flywheel is the fuse of the engine. Confused
08.05.2020 18:46 # 9
DarkSilver
[QUOTE = _ali_] It was both hard and I had to press it down to the bottom, it was very soft after changing the lining pad and it was enough to press halfway, my gears were accelerated, I remember my left leg contracted in the traffic that used to be very stagnant.
[/ QUOTE]

Hodja asked, how much did it cost in total printing + pad + ball?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”