Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Why haven't I switched to diesel for years?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:12 # 1
bayelektronik
Friends, I've been switching from gasoline to diesel for 20 days, using diesel, I've been doing the same money 2 times now ... How beautiful and beautiful ... The worst part of this diesel is as if the car is not burning at all ... You go with what torque ...
08.05.2020 16:12 # 2
azakoglu
I want diesel too :(
08.05.2020 16:12 # 3
bayelektronik
[QUOTE = azakoglu] I want diesel too: ([/ QUOTE]
Dear teacher, it is another pleasure to use diesel ... Very powerful vehicles due to torque ... Also, the fuel needle does not fall at all :)) Greetings to Cecoli teacher)) Go to diesel right away.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 4
Engin Tepe
Good luck :)
08.05.2020 16:12 # 5
Saleeh
Is there anything like diesel :)
08.05.2020 16:12 # 6
mimitt
Take a good look at your diesel, friends, be informed about the use of diesel engines, if you fall into an industry with diesel, those roads that you take are coming from your nose.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 7
Saleeh
It is not from us that you fall under 2 thousand cycles :))
08.05.2020 16:13 # 8
Guests
I would say that there is no better than petrol before;
When I met the Turbo Diesel Engine, I gave up the prejudice and I said absolutely Diesel ... "Thumbs

08.05.2020 16:13 # 9
sedataksu
Stubborn gasoline DIESEL continue.
If you look at the diesel, it will be a mountain if you don't see it.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 10
Guests
May Allah not worry about the problem, so much, then, why don't I go to diesel :)
08.05.2020 16:13 # 11
yeditepely

Well, what's the difference between diesel and LPG? Let's say the diesel is doing 100 km with a gas of 10 TL. lpg vehicles & nbsp; Do not make 100 kmre with 10-liter gas. Values are sample only because I can tell you the difference between the two.

08.05.2020 16:13 # 12
Muhammet
good luck do not miss their maintenance do not cause any problems i hope
08.05.2020 16:13 # 13
bayelektronik
thank you friends God bless you too. Especially bought an authorized service well-cared vehicle by giving more than 1000. I & nbsp; 3 & nbsp; lpg li & nbsp; 5 years gasoline and 20 days I have been using the diesel vehicle. Valla turbo diesel is not compared to any of them, both in terms of power, performance and fuel.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 14
bayelektronik
My only extension is to leave the peugeot 307, which I love very much, and to switch to Renault Megane 2. But I'm not leaving you like you see.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 15
mimitt
You save in the long run diesel very economical is not fuel as thought money so maybe it momentarily, but get needed care, you need to get the loss of second-hand value, both engine failure and leads to selling cost tool in the renewal process insanı.zat which are subject to use turbo diesel in Turkey too there is missing information, the second hand is completely at risk. & nbsp;

For me, although I use diesel, my heart is D segment gasoline / lpg fueled in a vehicle.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 16
tayfundoner
[QUOTE = Saleeh] It is not ours to fall below 2 thousand times:)) [/ QUOTE]

"Embarrassed" "Star" "Clap
08.05.2020 16:13 # 17
orhanax
[QUOTE = mimitt] it save on fuel money as long term diesel, so does the economic thought maybe it was instant, but do we need care, you need to get the loss of second-hand value, the cost of the required engine failures and renovation will bring the vehicle up to sell insanı.zat turbo in Turkey There is also a lot of missing information about using diesel, the second hand is completely at risk. & nbsp;

For him, although I use a diesel vehicle, my heart is D segment is in a car with gasoline / lpg. I don't agree with what they say. My father received the 2006 model 307 SW 1.6 HDI in 2007. In 2008, I bought a 2006 model 1.6 petrol / LPG 307. Until four months ago, both vehicles were with us. & nbsp; I had the chance to make a healthy comparison. & nbsp;

I can easily say that I spent more on 307 gasoline. Other than normal maintenance, LPG maintenance, LPG adjustment, no fault light is on, turn it off; Gas smelled, if there was a leak, be worried, go check it, the money I spent was more than the money for the maintenance of the diesel. Having trouble while entering underground car parks and having tightness checks before visa is also a chore. I sold gasoline, I bought a diesel head was comfortable. Oh, the use of gasoline is more, it is separate ... & nbsp; "Grin"
08.05.2020 16:13 # 18
cerci07
[QUOTE = yeditepely]

so what's the difference between diesel and LPG. For example, if we are doing 50 km with 10 tl cloth, for example. Let's say the diesel is doing 100 km with a gas of 10 TL. lpg vehicles & nbsp; Do not make 100 kmre with 10-liter gas. The values are sample only because I can tell you the difference in the difference. 2. low burning, entering the closed areas, not requiring maintenance as much as gasoline, cheap, easy, not leaving the road on the road, being friendly, environmentally friendly, good sides of gasoline, good exhaust sound, comfortable use, silent engine, not as harmful to human health as diesel.

08.05.2020 16:13 # 19
hunter
Good bye, we expect the industry: D
08.05.2020 16:13 # 20
mimitt

my friend lpg incident was caused by your bad luck or not doing the job of the owner correctly. Every lpg system does not work properly on every engine, but when you go to the shop, you experience problems similar to what you experience when the customer gives 1000 lira instead of 1500. It drops to the user. )

when you throw the malfunction and other incompatibilities on the gasoline vehicle aside, the only surplus is the drudgery with your value, while in the turbo vehicle it causes the minutes of the user during the day such as run, wait, wait, wait. There is a situation.
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”