Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Why Euro Diesel?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:14 # 1
Guests

With its unique formula, Euro Diesel makes a great contribution to protecting your diesel engine from deposits and removing them, so that you can continue your driving pleasure without interruption.

Euro diesel has less alcohol (ethanol) than normal, which makes the fuel thinner. The sound of the car is related to this. Fine fuel burns quieter.
Over time, deposits can accumulate inside the diesel fuel injector system, reducing engine power. In order to maintain high performance, it is very important to protect these highly sophisticated and important parts of the engine in the best conditions.

An important difference is the sulfur content in the fuels. The sulfur content is only 350 ppm instead of 7000 ppm, which is the reason why Euro diesel is recommended in new generation diesel engine vehicles. Because; During the combustion of sulfur, the hydrogen in the fuel combines with the oxygen in the air and forms the sulfuric acid, and this acid has an corrosive feature in the new generation diesel engines.

08.05.2020 15:14 # 2
d3n1s
As the new generation diesel engines are designed according to euro diesel, the use of rural diesel will cause serious costs, but this is because commercial diesel engines (engines of isuzu, iveco or similar companies) and old diesel engines are designed for rural, thicker diesel. Euro diesel will have the same effect in the engines. In essence, do not make a mistake like using rural diesel in your Peugeot vehicles.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 3
Guests
I already know that Rural Diesel has been removed. Only EuroDizel is sold.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 4
dinoco
[QUOTE = berkaygr] I already know that Rural Diesel is now removed. Only EuroDizel is sold .. [/ QUOTE]
So now you say that they wrote my article above, my idyll :))) joke don't be angry .. there are still rural diesel but trucks are using buses etc.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = dinoco] [QUOTE = berkaygr] I already know that Rural Diesel is now removed. Only EuroDizel is sold .. [/ QUOTE]
so now you say that they wrote my article above, my idyll :))) joke don't be angry .. there are still rural diesel but trucks are using buses etc [/ QUOTE]

08.05.2020 15:14 # 6
d3n1s
banned, but on paper there are still stations selling rural diesel, and the sale of the countryside is already free until stocks run out. As far as I know, some brands have launched a similar diesel with another name instead of rural diesel.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”