Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

WHY DOESN'T GO TO THE VEHICLE?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:36 # 1
by_imp
hello friends I need your urgent help & nbsp;
this is the subject & nbsp;

this evening I realized that my business return vehicle is not going, the speed is steady despite the speed of 6 thousand in the 1st gear. As I did, & nbsp; was driving, the car did not go, even though it was screaming, I did not slow down the car, it was already slow :) I pressed the gas again, the speed increased again, but the speed remained the same, I stopped again, I started again, I turned the ignition off, I worked again, I got angry again, I roasted the gas and started, this time & nbsp; normal accelerated & nbsp; slowed down suddenly rooted again accelerated again I came to the point of eating the head
slowly pressed again, I did not remove & nbsp; my foot from the gas & nbsp; & nbsp; like & nbsp;: ("Cry"
let me recover briefly like & nb sp;
now if you rotate the gas suddenly, the car does not speed up, if you press it slowly, the speed is steady but the speed is rising
I have been feeling a few seconds vibration on the accelerator for a few seconds < / div>
what could this be caused from?

(1) I made a first, I bought gas from opet, can this be & nbsp; why?
(2) last week, my fog was not burning, I made it, then there was a cable etc mixed with something somewhere etc ..
I would be glad if you helped friends

08.05.2020 16:36 # 2
KenBlockJR
clutch is missing. It's time to change the pad.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 3
by_imp
thank you buddy is there any other problem
08.05.2020 16:36 # 4
djchaos
Problem with the vehicle's clutch pad. If the vehicle starts to scream but the driver does not go out, if the vibration of the clutch becomes stiff in the clutch and the clutch lining is hard to change, the clutch lining is the time to change the clutch lining. >
Şahin Peugeot
Original Spare Parts
0216 631 10 80
0216 631 18 12
0533 301 88 06
www.peugeotmarket.com
08.05.2020 16:36 # 5
___KxL___
Take the car to the master immediately, without going over the sister. You are rooted in the gas to go, so the engine is going to explode. The printing pad is finished. Look at it before it's completely finished, or you will be on your way. Don't add an attractive expense to your costs.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 6
albayman
In the meantime, there is a question I am curious about, does clutch shifting that is near to end cause trouble in shifts?
If there is an answer, how?
08.05.2020 16:36 # 7
by_imp
Well, my friends, my gear shifts are okay, there is no problem in my patrol like sliding, even I tested this evening, even though it was uphill, I started off at 5th gear, the car stopped, I tried above, stopped again
this brought me the wing of the pads.
After this incident, the front started to hear a voice when he was left and right
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”