Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

who made this pejo car .... enough is enough

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:37 # 1
nurinuri58
Is there any other brand that is as troubled and coy as the pejo? now the signal headlight arm is broken. Without warning the headlights, the headlights are working or when it is turned off, it warns that it works when you open the door. Is there living and resolving. respects
08.05.2020 17:37 # 2
xMEGANx
The problems that come with the parts that the user directly contacts are called User Error . So the parts that have a lifetime according to your reaction. It's a normal problem.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 3
Zagorka
First, Calm My brother :) It is said that if you take good care of the problem as a normal car .Also room does not overwhelm you, buy the car you're tired of seeing :)
08.05.2020 17:37 # 4
nurinuri58
Every part of the car I love is broken. After all, he hangs on the headlight arm and does not pull up. Fifty men come out saying that if I was the only one and whatever I had, whatever problem I had and wrote.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 5
Zagorka
I used it for 2 years, I do not know that it did not cause any problems :) What should I say? If the tool turns out to be 50 bad, 60 people say I did not have any problems.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 6
ismailkaya
when you open the door, it gives warning, of course, because the headlight is on, the problem is electronic, do not go out, find it, plug it or go to the service.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 7
samet206
Even if it seems like a simple problem, it must be done so it will create such a problem and it is not a problem that will worsen the model, in fact, it is an electronic problem, but as you said, the peugeot 206s are slightly delicate vehicles. .
08.05.2020 17:37 # 8
ZimPara
[QUOTE = onurazgin] dude, you will no longer be able to get your vehicle from that vehicle. Do not forget the proverb similar to the Owner ..

08.05.2020 17:37 # 9
cocomo
it may be problematic. but all vehicles in the same class are problematic.

Continue to 206 until I save money to buy a car without problems ...
how much bread is that meatball;)

08.05.2020 17:37 # 10
Alicilik
[QUOTE = cocomo]
how much bread and what meatballs;)

[/ QUOTE]

this is very correct. no car is perfect. tools they need to show a little more attention to the conditions in Turkey. Use a vehicle in segment A, 5 to B accordingly. The com2000 you mentioned may be disassembled and repaired, but it is a piece that has a clean output of 150 and 250tl. We use Opel corsa C. There is a chronic sound in the steering wheel. In light shaking, the steering wheel sounds loudly, as if the piece is shaking, we are putting the parts on the service 300tl. There is no signal problem, so only that sound will be bump or stony road. The Opel corsa is more like the 207 equivalent, but ask for a signal arm set of the corsa, let's see where the numbers will start. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:37 # 11
tellotello
[QUOTE = cocomo]
how much bread and how much meatballs;)

[/ QUOTE]

+ 1 & nbsp;

But of course, every brand (even every electronic device) can have troubled models, and if it comes one after another, it can get angry like a friend, so to empathize instead of loading it. I think it would be better if we worked with friends & nbsp; "Smile".

Footnote: Cocomo nick superm & nbsp; "LOL"
08.05.2020 17:37 # 12
cocomo
eywallah brother is your avatar fantastic, is the logo in real life? if any
08.05.2020 17:37 # 13
xMEGANx
[QUOTE = Sandpaper] [QUOTE = onurazgin]
Don't forget the proverb similar to the Owner ..

[/ QUOTE]

+100000
I agree :)

Tools that do not cause any problems when used more carefully.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 14
Mustafa-almanya
I have changed more than 10 vehicles since 98 years. I got it all used.
Rule 1. The car used is necessarily & nbsp; they all have a problem (why sell it if it's ok)
Rule 2. If the car is out of sight, sell it (even minor problems are going to be difficult for people) & nbsp;

Regards
08.05.2020 17:37 # 15
leffe

According to the fabian, who made the man françois, do you warn Ali and Veli .. Are you on the way, do you have a garage to set up every day, do they ask the technical service to the man? of course ..

08.05.2020 17:37 # 16
Bugra
[QUOTE = leffe]

According to fabian, who made the man françois, warn Ali and veli .. Do you have a road, a garage every day, technical service, they ask the man? of course ..

[/ QUOTE]

"LOL" "Clap" "Clap"
08.05.2020 17:37 # 17
pusutr
In 2011, my friend got zero bipper. He quickly passed over the puddle in a rainy weather. Then the car stopped. When I said attractive service or something, the staff in the service told the friend that there is a rain sensor in these cars, there was water, and you would not pass from the puddle. Is it okay, dear friend of our country has said pitiful juicy. The guy, too, shouldn't you say these cars are made for the roads of France. E .... but this is Turkey Reviews
08.05.2020 17:37 # 18
nurinuri58
Friends, I can not go because I do not have internet, when I look at the internet everybody said that it was a fault that you call me wow sell wow car. I grew up with the dream of taking the pejo 206 and riding it :)
but I heard it as troubled cars that cause problems from most people. Even if the car was in my hand, I would take it and get it. What if the car's trouble-free day passes? I am not a person to use contempt, I am a man who can wear a shoe for 10 years without tearing it. but a throttle of the car breaks down, a window lowering lever is broken, a switch knobs are broken, a wiper connection is broken, a heater core orling gasket is missing water, & nbsp; the front swing makes a gap you do it again & nbsp; what's more. Brother little problems but I was ashamed to go to industry. Results know all the turkey industry in terms of the need to ha riding in another car from the road to see this a reality by Taurus. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:37 # 19
Bugra
You interpret my friend car wrong. If you had bought a km peugeot for that km, if you were not satisfied with your vehicle and said, `` I am not a person to use contempt, I am a man who can wear 10 years without tearing a shoe. '' But whatever the owners have done and done before you, I think you are pulling what they do.
I also have 2005 1.4 hdi 206 if you ask me now. I say it's a great car.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 20
howard
hahaha :) When I say swing, I still feel depressed. I break the front team every month, I break the discs together with the discs, I understood the swings. I have only one complaint from the 206 room, the room about the front team is already going to get the air suspension on the road, it will eventually. I'm still worth it, I'm still accounting. But if all of the things you counted are the problem with the user, if the owner before you used the vehicle badly, if you died as 206 when you were the first car, you would regret the car now in your high school time without looking left and right. By the way, the parts are taken from the pejo service by looking at the chassis number, not the supplier industry, but I still could not understand how it deteriorated so quickly. According to what they say in pads, soft pads. By the way, it will change in torsions :) I will give it to 700 liras. I still love the car. Think like a girl who is a trip, if you don't show interest, you will always trip :) Then you will be interested in the car as someone else travels and why I went for that car :) howard 2013-06-03 11:20:44
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”