Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

White Smoke !!! (Help Help)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:17 # 1
Burak
I ran the car this morning, gave the warning of missing water, when I opened the hood and looked at it, the water was far lower than tomorrow, I added the water, I ran the car, the temperature hand dropped a little more smoke after 90, and stopped the smoke. The same thing happened. What could be the reasons for this? The diesel came to my mind first, but I did not change the diesel from yesterday evening to the morning or yesterday morning.
08.05.2020 18:17 # 2
Brk44
my friend I suggest you stop by the nearest service :)
08.05.2020 18:17 # 3
volkanC2
Maybe you squeezed too much last night :) hopefully there is nothing bro
08.05.2020 18:17 # 4
Burak
[QUOTE = volkanC2] You squeezed too much last night :) hopefully there is nothing bro, brother .. [/ QUOTE]

I hope there is nothing volcano

[QUOTE = Brk44] my friend, I suggest you go to the nearest service:) [/ QUOTE]

If I come to the service, I will learn it before I go, I have to learn something :))
08.05.2020 18:17 # 5
ErdiCoskun
Brother, first of all, hopefully there is nothing, but the car's water loss and white smoke event happens in the cylinder head gasket problem. Do you look before adding water, is there any lubrication on the surface of the water, is it mixed with oil, or is there something like tahini when you open the engine oil cover? If there is any, it means that water and oil are mixed again, I hope this is not the case, because the cylinder head gasket replacement is costly, it is costly in terms of labor, grinding etc. If you really do something like that (which I hope is not) you will seriously damage the engine because the engine oil is mixed with water, you can get the engine as a result, I wrote the worst scenario that I missed a service like last time. stop by :) and definitely look at the morning water of your vehicle.
08.05.2020 18:17 # 6
Burak
The water of the car is running low, but it is not decreasing all the time, it stays for a whole week, it is almost empty, it seems like there was no oil on the water.
08.05.2020 18:17 # 7
volkanC2
If water suddenly disappears, can't it be through the barrier? He was running away from my circulation, sometimes he was dripping where he was, sometimes he was not running at all. I hope the gasket is not or something :(
08.05.2020 18:17 # 8
Burak
Water suddenly decreases 1 week nothing but can end in 1 night
08.05.2020 18:17 # 9
volkanC2
Do not neglect, even if my brother does not have any damage to the engine that is flowing, even if you do not get hurt because of the negligence, I think the diagnosis is set.
08.05.2020 18:17 # 10
Burak
I am unlucky at work, I cannot come out, I do not know what to do
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”