Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

White Smoke From Exhaust

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:11 # 1
Guests
Hello friends,

about 2 months ago I bought a 2003 model 1,4hdi diesel 206 vehicle.

A week ago, white smoke began to come under the hood and I took the vehicle to a special workshop. In the service, the problem is in the radiator and turbo, cracks in some pipes and hoses etc. they said it was, and they repaired it.

But on the day I bought the vehicle from the service, I noticed that there was white smoke coming from the exhaust. When I went to the service again, they said that the engine burned oil and the problem might be in the segments.

I would appreciate it if you can inform anyone who has information about the problem ... Would you also mind using the tool in this way? There is no problem in the traction and operation of the vehicle ...

Thanks in advance ...

08.05.2020 14:11 # 2
Guests
The first thing you would introduce yourself would be better
Your vehicle looks like it burns oil
08.05.2020 14:11 # 3
Guests
Sorry, I'm new to the forum.

My name is Doğan. I am 27 years old from Istanbul. I Yazılımcıy. Football, cinema, music hobbies ... Is it enough :)
08.05.2020 14:11 # 4
Guests
What is the harm of fat burning? Is it risky to use it this way?
08.05.2020 14:11 # 5
Guests
First of all, your vehicle should be auspicious and white smoke will cause the vehicle to burn fat. I guess your vehicle is good for road trip, the oil-burning vehicle engine produces stronger power, but the compressor we call engine braking is over, put your vehicle in 4th gear, accelerate to an average of 100 km, pull your foot out of the gas suddenly if your vehicle is making a sudden shutdown slowdown, the compressor is good, if it does not disappear, the engine is weak segment and linkage malfunction is present, see the dipstick frequently.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 6
Guests
thanks tomorrow I'll make a trial
08.05.2020 14:11 # 7
Guests

DO NOT SPEAK FRIENDS. If the car burns OIL, BLUE SMOKE. LATER THAT SHOULD BE CUTTED FROM SMOKE. IF WHITE SMOKE CONTINUOUSLY CONTINUES THAT THE CYLINDER OF THE VEHICLE IS FLASHING THE COVER SEAL. THE CONTACT OF THE VEHICLE USED IN THIS CASE MUST CHANGE ASAP. REQUIRED LUBRICATION DOES NOT COME AND THE ENGINE MAY HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS AFTER A TIME. FIRST, THE FRIEND IS REQUIRED TO BE SURE OF BLUE SMOKE OR WHITE SMOKE.

08.05.2020 14:11 # 8
aykut p.
I have the same problem and I noticed yesterday, when I parked yesterday, some white smoke came from the hood and the same thing happened this morning .... I suspect the cover gasket but I hope it is not serious, it seems like the service roads do not look after me with a friend who understands the engine soon. ....
08.05.2020 14:11 # 9
plawert
white smoke may come out of the injectors
08.05.2020 14:11 # 10
ikurklu
My vehicle is 206 petrol automatic. Authorized service said that the cylinder head gasket should be replaced urgently. This process is very costly, such as cylinder block, pistons etc. He said that everything had to be overhauled and that there was a cost starting from at least 3000 TL. Guys, is there a way to change a gasket so that it is cheaper and less labored? I'm afraid to start the car.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 11
newlook45
[QUOTE =] Hello friends,

about 2 months ago I bought a 2003 model 1,4hdi diesel 206 vehicle.

1 week ago, white smoke started to come under the hood and I took the vehicle to a special service. In the service, the problem is in the radiator and turbo, cracks in some pipes and hoses etc. They said, and they repaired it.

But the day I bought the car from the workshop, I noticed that this time white smoke came from the exhaust. When I went to the service again, they said that the engine burned the oil and that the problem might be in the segments. There is no problem with the vehicle's traction and operation ...

Thanks in advance ...

[/ QUOTE]

your car is burning oil
08.05.2020 14:11 # 12
D.EAGLE
Take it to friends if there are masters who understand that the vehicles can do better out of service. Special services are exorbitant price maleseffff ..
08.05.2020 14:11 # 13
aykut p.
My problem came out of the radiator, friends, there was a little crack, we passed.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 14
emre_65
When your engine burns oil, when it comes to damage, it is mixed with oil between the pistons. This means that your engine is sick.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 15
suppor
The oil burning vehicle throws a bluish smoke, white smoke is water vapor and if the gaskets are leaking water, the engine gets locked if the water leaks into the piston at high temperature

I think afterwards
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”