Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

WHITE SMOKE AND COOLING WATER

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:13 # 1
falan
arc greetings. & nbsp; There is something stuck in my head, I would appreciate it if you help .. There was an excess of white smoke for 5-6 days from exhaust for 15-20 minutes in the first run and afterwards .. I said it was from the air. There was very little decrease in oil. There was very little decrease in water .. If I thought I checked last 3-4 months ago, I met these reductions normally .. & nbsp; then I started the car .. I opened the coolant cover, & nbsp; 15-20 seconds & nbsp; There was a 2-3 finger rise .. but there was no bubble .. just the water rises to itself ... do you think this is normal or do we have a problem?
& nbsp; by the way & nbsp; definitely there is no heat. It is very rare that it exceeds 9o .. & nbsp; it also feels like the gas burns out when the vehicle first starts ... I connected it to the spark plugs but I am still waiting for your ideas and opinions & nbsp; ..
08.05.2020 17:13 # 2
Serkan
Sir, the symptoms of gasket burns, 1. Excessive white smoke, 2. Water decrease, 3. Gas pressure, engine water increase.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 3
koliva
Also consider the possibility that the valve setting in your vehicle may have been missed. Since your vehicle has 8 valves, you should adjust the valve periodically. I think if you show it to a master, he will understand the situation immediately. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 4
cgty86
It is a long time of 3-4 months and the loss is normal but I couldn't connect the white smoke to anything.

08.05.2020 17:13 # 5
falan
yes arcs & nbsp; or something 2012-12-23 11:59:12
08.05.2020 17:13 # 6
falan
& nbsp; I took the tool to the master. said there is no abnormality in valve setting and gasket .. & nbsp; He said, "Look at the LPG setting." lpg master & nbsp; the room I took looked at the settings did not come out .. but by the way a fissssssssssss & nbsp; llama heard .. uninterrupted & nbsp; a voice called fısssssssssss .. a voice that continues on lpg grandfather in gasoline .. anyway i got out of there i went to the master again. we may have to open the monifold, he said, couldn't find exactly where the sound came from .. but I think this air leak has disrupted the layout of the vehicle. & nbsp; do you think? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:13 # 7
falan
no friend we couldn't find the fisssssssssssss lama sound from the engine .. where, what is missing? I do not understand...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”