Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

While there is gas in LPG, the tank warns that it is empty.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:46 # 1
peugeotttt
friends tonight I put some gas on the car. Good light on both stages is lit.but the lpg tank is empty and the light is blinking. I wonder if there is no gas, or if there is another problem.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 2
Guests
Do you stoop the vehicle while doing it?
08.05.2020 17:46 # 3
peugeotttt
No, it does not stop.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 4
Guests
then the float is broken only & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:46 # 5
peugeotttt
I never understood why I will see why you did it on Monday.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 6
mustafa_nalcacioglu
It is probably a buoy for me ... I want to consult something. When using the vehicle with LPG, if the gasoline is falling down, how does it happen? The pointer comes back (as far as I read it should have been to buy at least 7lt of gasoline). LPG also has a gas gauge problem in this vehicle. & nbsp; When you go with LPG, the gasoline pointer is going down. I get angry, I get nervous. I am dead as the needle goes down. "title =" Big smile "/> mustafa_nalcacioglu 2013-07-07 03:13:24
08.05.2020 17:46 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = mustafa_nalcacioglu] is probably a float relative to me ... and if I want to consult something, if the gasoline is falling down when using the vehicle with lpg, how can you do it again? When I found a 1.4 gasoline vehicle, the LPG also had a gas gauge problem. & Nbsp; When I started with LPG, the gasoline pointer was lowered. I was stuck in the head, I get nervous. alt = "Big smile" title = "Big smile" /> [/ QUOTE]

sequential system LPG vehicles should have at least a quarter tank. Since it works, it is low in time. Of course, the main point is that there is constant gas in the vehicle. When you run out of gasoline, you first burn the gas pump. the worst is that you can damage the car's brain, this is 7 liters of gasoline that you are talking about so that they do not.

08.05.2020 17:46 # 8
hsnsnl
[QUOTE = peugeotttt] I never understood why I will see why you did it on Monday. [/ QUOTE]
my teacher tube fulle after that, look at the upper point of the accident, whether it shows the half or half, etc. anyway, find a magnet and put it on the needle, the needle should turn to normal, the lights on the display should return to normal
08.05.2020 17:46 # 9
peugeotttt
[QUOTE = hsnsnl] [QUOTE = peugeotttt] I never understood why I will see why you did it on Monday. [/ QUOTE]
my teacher tube fulle after that, the next point of the accident is there is no depression. show, etc .. if it is, find a magnet and put it on the needle, turn the needle towards the full light, the lights on the display should return to normal
[/ QUOTE]

div> teacher, there is no problem with the light in the hand.I put the gas on the two levels of light lit up the needle in the tank stood half tank gas show, but the needle of the tank.but the gas is not as gas as it passes.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 10
peugeotttt
[QUOTE = mustafa_nalcacioglu] is probably a float relative to me ... and if I want to consult something, if the gasoline is falling down when using the vehicle with lpg, how can you do it again? When I found a 1.4 gasoline vehicle, the LPG also had a gas gauge problem. & Nbsp; When I started with LPG, the gasoline pointer was lowered. alt = "Big smile" title = "Big smile" /> [/ QUOTE]

When my teacher uses LPG, the gas needle is not falling. During this time, a certain period of time will pass since gasoline is burned. ra petrol needle is falling of course.finally working with gasoline.and also has a certain amount of gasoline in your car.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 11
gogly35
I have a similar problem with my friends. In the Zavoli LPG system, the indicator always shows red, and the pointer always shows empty on the tank. Wouldn't this change be repaired or what would be the cost estimate?
08.05.2020 17:46 # 12
phoenix.1905
Friends was at me last year. It hits because the lpg filter has time to change. It changed after changing the lpg filter.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 13
peugeotttt
my lpg was just installed lpg filter is changing at 10,000 as far as i know. mine hasn't even been 2000 yet.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 14
phoenix.1905
So did you go for the first 1000 km check? The LPGist said that there was such a control. Maybe it is related to him ..
08.05.2020 17:46 # 15
peugeotttt
yes i went.there wasn't a problem.and the problem was solved any longer.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 16
Paic46
My brother, that problem has been fixed. What is the promlem?
08.05.2020 17:46 # 17
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Paic46] My brother, that problem has been fixed. What is the promlem? I am having the same problem now. There is a problem with the float, teacher. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:46 # 18
vpro
Hello,

I will be as if I was screwing the subject, but I had the same problem this morning and it still hasn't improved. it falls red and gives a warning.

Is there a problem with gas pressure? What might be the reason? I will go to the master, but I want to have a pairing. The vehicle is stationing when it passes to the gas, and sometimes the vehicle continues on gasoline.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 19
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = vpro] Hello,

I will be as if I was screwing the subject, but I had the same problem this morning and it still hasn't recovered. but after opening it suddenly falls red and gives a warning.

Is there a problem with gas pressure? What might be the reason? I will go to the master, but I want to have a pairing. Sometimes the gas passes through the gas, and sometimes the vehicle continues on gasoline.
[/ QUOTE]

There are two gas cutters bro, one in the engine section and the other on the lpg tank. If these are okay, the lpg regulator may be problematic.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 20
vpro
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = vpro] Hello,

I would like to have the subject gone, but I had the same problem this morning and still hasn't improved.
Gas breaker The gas indicator is normal until it is opened, but after opening it suddenly falls red and gives a warning.

Is there a problem with gas pressure? What might be the reason? I will go to the master, but I want to have a pairing. Sometimes the gas passes through the gas, and sometimes the vehicle continues on gasoline.
[/ QUOTE]

There are two gas cutters bro, one in the engine section and the other on the lpg tank. lpg regulator may be problematic if they don't have any problem.
[/ QUOTE]

Thanks for the answer, it looks like I'm going to go to a industry today.
1 in the lovato I think there is a cutter.
If the regulator explodes how much money?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”