Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Which tire ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:11 # 1
CUNDALI

hello my car 206 tire change time is now there are 195/45/16 tires on the place where I live, if the roads are few, how bad and what brand of tire would you recommend you would be happy ..

08.05.2020 15:11 # 2
SAVAS
my suggestion is Michelin Energy Saver. an incredibly soft yet long-lasting tire. It is also said to contribute a bit to fuel economy. my friends using it are very satisfied. When I got the car, there are new Pirelli p3000 tires on it and it makes almost every disturbance on the road. If it wasn't new, I would wear Michelin immediately.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 3
SAVAS
In addition, if you are driving in sports, the tire sizes on it now are suitable, in terms of handling and cornering ability. But if you want comfort, you should choose the sidewall width as ideal 50. There is another factor called rolling calculation in the selection of tire sizes of the vehicle. you can do this with a few simple accounts. Rolling calculation is the measurement of how many times the wheel rotates in one km. You can make the comparison in the link below. As far as I know, the tire you plan to install is selected at a rate not exceeding 10% of the rolling distance in the original tire. My 206 has original rims and 14 on your vehicle, there are 16 rims. This causes the engine to be tired during the first starts and accelerations, that is, there is no attack, but the speed limit of the vehicle increases. Derksen 2011-03-22 02:25:14
08.05.2020 15:11 # 4
xdesign
[QUOTE = derks] also if you are driving in sports, the tire sizes on it now are suitable, in terms of handling and cornering ability. But if you want comfort, you should choose the sidewall width as ideal 50. There is another factor called rolling calculation in the selection of tire sizes of the vehicle. you can do this with a few simple accounts. Rolling calculation is the measurement of how many times the wheel rotates in one km. You can make the comparison in the link below. As far as I know, the tire you plan to install is selected at a rate not exceeding 10% of the rolling distance in the original tire. My 206 has original rims and 14 on your vehicle, there are 16 rims. This causes the engine to be tired during the first starts and accelerations, that is, there is no attack, but the speed limit of the vehicle increases. [/ QUOTE]

Exactly...

If you are going to get up 0-400 drag like me, put on 15 ". Embarrassed
08.05.2020 15:11 # 5
reddevil
I just changed it, pirelli p4 cinturato a little bit of dough but
it has great performance under all conditions and also in an incredible way, abant is on the ice
as if it is going on asphalt and without a chain
those who saw me included could not believe
pirelli p4 cinturato
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”