Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Which spark plug for LPG 206?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:05 # 1
seyhanak
Friends I have been using ATIKER system LPG for 2 years, on my 2006 model 206.
every year during maintenance, I replace the spark plugs because the vehicle is LPG. and I have the original spark plugs of 206 installed
But I cannot be said that I am very pleased with these spark plugs, I feel that the person feels or that the spark plugs do not work at full efficiency and that they cannot 100% ignite. Since the fuel is LPG, sometimes it does intermittently, but there is nothing annoying.
That is why, could you suggest a quality spark plug that can provide 100% ignition in the LPG 206? But I do not want hearsay, I would be pleased if it is in direct proportion to the experience ...
Respects.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 2
Guests
CeCoLi, one of the most competent people, will give you the necessary explanations.
Sometime I had researched. Bosch has platinum iridium spark plugs. I wanted to get them installed, but I gave up because some users reported misfire etc.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 3
Guests
First of all I want to ask the presentation. I wonder if there could be a problem with your bob ???
Did you try doing the complaint on the gas ??? Or is the fault burning light? are you sure the lpg setting is smooth ??? Where did you think it was spark plugs ???
Because normally the original spark plugs work perfectly fine in the LPG province ... But there are different spark plugs for the LPG. 2 extra options were offered in the exterior of the spark plug of the original gasoline in Bosch.
Bosch Platinum-Iridium spark plug is the most highly recommended. I first presented this to malaria, and then I sent it to a few people. In addition to this, they provided and used them in many places. In general, everyone was satisfied. I have the latest 1.4 8V engine, 206 or I installed it myself, this spark plug is working very well ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = kapagan] One of the most competent people in this regard is CeCoLi, he will give you the necessary explanations.
Sometime I had researched. Bosch has platinum iridium spark plugs. I wanted to get them installed, but I gave up because some users reported misfire etc.
[/ QUOTE]
Greetings first Göz Kırpma
Only Tugrahan said to shake the gas. Perhaps there may have been a different situation in his vehicle. There are a lot of users in his apology and I have never heard of anyone else. I used it on myself, I tested it, did not do anything like hygienic etc.
the cecol 2011-09-05 23:55:19
08.05.2020 16:05 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = kapagan] One of the most competent people in this regard is CeCoLi, he will give you the necessary explanations.
[/ QUOTE]
Only Tugrahan said to shake the gas. Perhaps there may have been a different situation in his vehicle. There are a lot of users in his apology and I have never heard of anyone else. I used it on myself, I tested it, did not do anything like hygienic etc.
[/ QUOTE]
Greetings and respect from us,
Frankly, I didn't want to take risks because I occasionally use it in gasoline.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = kapagan] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = kapagan] One of the most proficient people in this regard, CeCoLi will give you the necessary explanations.
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
Greetings and respect from us,
Frankly, I didn't want to take risks because I occasionally use it in gasoline.
[/ QUOTE]
I would recommend trying again Göz Kırpma
Or not, you can choose the 2nd tier. The only difference with the spark plug of the original gasoline is that the spark plug metal has higher heat resistance ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 7
seyhanak
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] I want to ask the presentation firstly. I wonder if there could be a problem with your bob ???
Did you try doing the complaint on the gas ??? Or is the fault burning light? are you sure the lpg setting is smooth ??? Where did you think it was spark plugs ???
Because normally the original spark plugs work perfectly fine in the LPG province ... But there are different spark plugs for the LPG. 2 extra options were offered in the exterior of the spark plug of the original gasoline in Bosch.
Bosch Platinum-Iridium spark plug is the most highly recommended. I first presented this to malaria, and then I sent it to a few people. In addition to this, they provided and used them in many places. In general, everyone was satisfied. I have the latest 1.4 8V engine, 206 or I installed it myself, this spark plug is working very well ...
[/ QUOTE]
The vehicle went into maintenance in May. spark plugs filters engine water changed during maintenance.
In addition, the vehicle stopped when the brake + clutch was used in the interior traffic.
The authorized service found that it was from the ignition coil and replaced it with a new one.
Indeed, the problem disappeared (stop)
In short, my car is well-maintained.If it has been in the last 1 week, sometimes it does not cut, I do not pull my foot out of the gas, it is recovering in 1-2 seconds and continues to accelerate.
I came to my mind that the problem of interruption might be from the spark plugs, I would ask a forum to ask if a better spark plug could solve the problem.
It has also been 12,000 km since last year lpg maintenance. Could the lpg filter be clogged, or another lpg maintenance? (It was 23000 km with lpg installed)
This is also a possibility ?? *
Greetings...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 8
Guests
It's hard to be sure of here. But if you take care of everything in time, such things will not come to the press easily. You should also have lpg maintenance. Replace filters and have a general check. If you do regular maintenance, the vehicle will speed you better ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 9
seyhanak
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] It's hard to be sure of here. But if you take care of everything in time, such things will not come to the press easily. You should also have lpg maintenance. Replace filters and have a general check. If you do regular maintenance, the vehicle will speed you better ... [/ QUOTE]
Sure well maintained car is always good
By the way, how many filters are available in the atiker lpg system and how many (which ones) should be changed in the maintenance?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”