Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Which Products Do You Use? (Internal-External and Engine)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:30 # 1
oguzhan86
Which branded products do you use when washing your friends?
(shampoo, polished shampoo, car wash sponge or cloth, auto polish, torpedo polisher, interior trim, latic polisher, rim cleaner and polisher)
08.05.2020 16:30 # 2
yavuz25
I'm not tearing the car myself, I'm getting tired. "Smile" for the party & nbsp; I use unspecified dishwashing liquid + tea glass vinegar. I use cleaning wipes for the interior. I use them with sponge. The place is already full newspaper. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:30 # 3
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = yavuz25] I do not wash the car myself, I'm getting tired. "Smile" But occasionally when I wash when energetic & nbsp; I use unspecified dishwashing liquid + tea glass vinegar. I use cleaning wipes for the interior. I use them with sponge. The place is already full newspaper. & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

I think this is harmful for what you do. Vinegar, lemon salt, these are acid-containing things. "Smile & nbsp;

I clean the rims with diesel oil. Green coated wet wipes sold in BIM for internal torpedo and chest cleaning.

External wash soap used in car wash. Applying arabic soap to the tires causes the sidewall of the tire to dry and crack if you say harmful cause. "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:30 # 4
oguzhan86
: Anyway, let me tell you
meguiars ultimate wash & wax polished car shampoo
meguiars car wash glove
meguiars microfiber dry cloth
turtle car matte torpedo cleaner
meguiars nxt car interior cleaner
5 microfiber drying cloths affordable
because the rim is tin, I do not use extra anything inside the tire
2 times a year paste + polish + paint protection
1 or 2 times a year for auto and engine cleanliness (without water, not touching the engine)
08.05.2020 16:30 # 5
yavuz25
[QUOTE = 06ÖZGÜR06] [QUOTE = yavuz25] I do not wash the car myself, I'm getting very tired. But occasionally when I am energetic, I use unwashed dishwashing liquid + tea glass for vinegar. I have cleaning wipes for the interior. I apply the soap with a sponge. Gas oil for the tar. [/ QUOTE] Brother, I think this is harmful for what you do. Vinegar, lemon salt, these are acid-containing things. I clean the rims with diesel oil. Green coated wet wipes sold in Bim for internal torpedo and chest cleaning. Foamy soap used by the external washers in the car wash. Applying soap to the tires causes harmful cause of the tire's cheek part to dry and crack. A harmless substance with a good cleansing feature emerges because it removes it. Arab soap is the number one used by the drivers for years. The effect on tires is not as much as a sun is prying and drying the tire. When salt is mixed with water, it cleans the heavy dirt and stains, it stays on the surface for a long time. Since I am rinsing one by one and rinsing one by one, I benefit from the cleaning feature and the paints are not damaged. z. If there are any other questions, I would gladly answer my brother.
08.05.2020 16:30 # 6
yavuz25
[QUOTE = oguzhan86]: Anyway let me tell me
meguiars ultimate wash & amp; wax polished auto shampoo
meguiars car wash gloves
turtle car interior mat torpedo cleaner
meguiars nxt auto upholstery cleaner
5 affordable microfibre dry cloths - rim can not use extra anything since it is tinned in rubber
1 or 2 times a year car and engine cleaning ( Not water, but without the engine touching the water) [/ QUOTE]
My brother, you are getting too many brands. "
08.05.2020 16:30 # 7
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = oguzhan86]: Anyway let me tell me
meguiars ultimate wash & amp; wax polished auto shampoo
meguiars car wash gloves
turtle car interior mat torpedo cleaner
meguiars nxt auto upholstery cleaner
5 affordable microfibre dry cloths - rim can not use extra anything since it is tinned in rubber
1 or 2 times a year car and engine cleaning ( without water, without touching the engine) [/ QUOTE]

"Big Good "Big
08.05.2020 16:30 # 8
oguzhan86
In fact, I take it to a brother who I love once a month ... it is nice to wash ... and it is nice in conversation.
08.05.2020 16:30 # 9
yavuz25
If I do not get tired, I can wash with my hands. "Big
08.05.2020 16:30 # 10
oguzhan86
I also clean the bird droppings with half a bucket of warm water and m.fiber cloth in case of bird droppings every day (because it is not an indoor park, but an open car park).
08.05.2020 16:30 # 11
yavuz25
[QUOTE = Oğuzhan86] I also clean the bird droppings with half a bucket of warm water and m.fiber cloth every day because bird droppings are happening (because it is not an indoor park) [/ QUOTE]
what is the color of the car?
08.05.2020 16:30 # 12
oguzhan86
magnum gray (smoked) in the license
08.05.2020 16:30 # 13
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = yavuz25]
My brother, these methods are the methods of the grandparents. Let me write the reasons if you want. "Wink" I use pure dishwashing liquid and vinegar on the outside because dishwashing liquid is a good degreaser as well as it removes lime in vinegar, and a harmless substance with a good cleansing feature emerges. The effect on the tires cannot be as much as a sun teases and dries the tire. "Wink" The material that makes the pitch the healthiest is kerosene after that. There is no harm to the paint in both. "Wink" When lemon salt is mixed with water, it stays on the surface for a long time, removing heavy dirt and stains. It is a bulky substance.I am using the rims one by one and rinsing, I can benefit from the cleaning feature and it does not get damaged. The paint is clean. 17 "border =" 0 "alt =" Wink "title =" Wink "/> [/ QUOTE]

If it doesn't hurt, nice & nbsp; then I will try it too. It is important to adjust the mix well. "Big

Vegetable of vinegar I knew it was used when washing, but I hadn't heard it in car cleaning. But I learned. "Smile" & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; I always use it if my experiment is doing well. "Big
08.05.2020 16:30 # 14
yavuz25
[QUOTE = 06ÖZGÜR06] [QUOTE = yavuz25] My brother, these methods are the methods left by the grandparents. The substance comes out. Arab soap is the number one used by the drivers for years. The effect on the tires is not as much as the sun is annoying and drying the tire. It is an abrasive substance when it stays on the surface. Since I make the rims one by one and rinse, I can both benefit from the cleaning feature and the paints are not damaged. The pain is clean. I try too. Of course it is important to adjust the mixture well. I always try to use it if I try to do good work. [/ QUOTE] will not hurt, brother.
08.05.2020 16:30 # 15
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = 06ÖZGüR06] [QUOTE = yavuz25] My brother, these methods are the methods of the grandparents. Let me write the reasons if you want. I use pure dish detergent and vinegar on the outside, because dishwashing detergent is a good oil solvent, besides, it removes lime in vinegar and it is a good oil solvent. A harmless substance with a cleansing feature comes out. Arab soap is the number one used by the drivers for years. The effect on tires is not so much as a sun is tired and drying the tire. and it cleanses the stains when it stays on the surface for a long time. Since I make the rims one by one and rinse it, I can both benefit from the cleaning feature and it is not damaged. The paints are clean. My question is glad if there is any other question. [/ QUOTE] Then I will try it too. Of course it is important to adjust the mixture well. I always try to use it if I try to do good work. [/ QUOTE] no harm, brother. Can I write here if it is harmful. We know that we do not recommend doing something that we do not do ourselves. [/ QUOTE]
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”