Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Which one is good

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:19 # 1
sezar206
Friends, a minibus in front of the passing house, my car was rubbing in the car and by the way, I blew the wheel cover. Currently I have the remaining covers and black rim I removed. Now I am unstable. I have a white cheek and use it next to the black rim, but I didn't know. I found the broken lid from the same. I could have bought 3 spare parts from him. I really liked that situation.

The state before breaking.

If I go back to the original way like this.

This is the current black rimed version. I wonder if I put a white cheek on it. Or should I paint on the tire sidewalls instead of the cheek?

If we put a thin cheek it looks like this

If we put a thick cheek like this

If I paint the writings on the cheek, then olyo

If I wear a cheek, I think of lowering the gold with a 3.5 spring. Can any friends give an idea if they use this bow? What kind of effects do you need to download from the back torsion? Will it be like a pile when you drop the front?

08.05.2020 19:19 # 2
sezar206
When I look at the pictures, it seems to me that it is more pleasant to paint the rubber articles, but I do not want to regret it. We pull back the cheek, he has his turn, and if we paint the writings, it is as if it is.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 3
samet206
If you only want an idea from the options I offer, my original leather is the best looking original but silver gray is still in the original color.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 4
madblueblacksea
As far as I understand, the backs are already printed and the most pleasant of 206 (front-back equal) is for me. Instead of playing with springs, you can buy steel rims for their money and get a better view. I said before, I say again; Throw a steel rim, get rid of the car, let us get rid of us Big smile
08.05.2020 19:19 # 5
GokhaN
Buy 206+ original cover set 100 TL fln car will just stop.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 6
TugyyStyle
Summer is not the original cover, now paint the rim on white, paint your text on the tire :)
08.05.2020 19:19 # 7
sezar206
[QUOTE = madblueblacksea] As far as I understand, the backs are already printed, and the sweetest of 206 (front-back equal) is for me. Instead of playing with springs, you can buy steel rims for their money and get a better view. I said before, I say again; Throw a steel rim, get rid of the car, let us get rid of us Big smile [/ QUOTE]

:)
08.05.2020 19:19 # 8
themurat54
I think the paint is orange but not white.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 9
talip206
I think the most beautiful is in the first picture. The black rim fashion is gone. The article also has no recycling. It is not healthy to apply the chemical paint on the tire.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 10
rizeli_53
more beautiful without a cap
08.05.2020 19:19 # 11
tetik-soner
Whatever you do, don't mess with us LOLLOLLOL
Take the second-hand steel wheel at its worst ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”