Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Which one do you think is logical help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:47 # 1
deamod
While friends were coming to the sand from the ship today, I had little cousins and brother with me, I thought I did a little bit of speed when I said I was too scared and the temperature increased, I said I would expect the fan to run, I would expect it to fall and then the red stop light started to flash on the panel and then the hundai authorized service was looking for a tool in the site. I said, `` I said brother, why is it bole? '' and there was something that I never expected even though I had the car parked. I was afraid at first. the steam stopped, the brothers in the water add water run, they said I put the water, I started the engine, I waited at idle for a while, then the temperature came out 100 and this time I started to throw water from the lid (it was brown color) and I saw that the water was running out again so the fan does not turn on I filled water again in the light and pulled over 1 hour later I checked it looks like there was no problem in the pipes, so at least there was no water dripping from the bottom of the car or I checked the water flow. hundaici friend radyator residence was broken, he said that the pointer, which showed the temperature in advance, started to work after playing the friend, or I wanted to consult with my masters. help me.
08.05.2020 15:47 # 2
Guests
get your car sealed
By the way, don't speed up more, brother, the roads are dangerous with sand
respects
08.05.2020 15:47 # 3
deamod
Kenan, thank you. How much does it cost?
08.05.2020 15:47 # 4
Guests
No, I am not going to the service on the boat, my friend, I am going to Bursa, there is some salty.
08.05.2020 15:47 # 5
deamod
how salty it is :(
08.05.2020 15:47 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = deamod] While friends were coming to the sand from the ship today, I thought I did too much speed when I thought I had a little scare and brothers and I did not care too much, I said I would wait for the fan to start, and then the red stop light on the panel started to flash and then the site was hundai authorized. the service was looking at a vehicle, I pulled them to them, `` I said brother, why did I bole it? '' I saw the steam, whatever the water was over, the steam stopped, the brothers in there said add water, run it, put the water, run the engine for a while, wait for idle, then the temperature came out 100, and this time it started to throw water from the lid (it was brown color) I stopped and again I saw that the water was running out, so the fan does not turn on When I was hot, I filled water again and pulled over 1 hour later I checked it looks like there is no problem in the pipes, so at least there is no water dripping from the bottom of the car or I have checked the flowing water. hundaici friend radyator residence was broken, he said that the pointer, which showed the temperature in advance, started to work after playing the friend, or I wanted to consult with my masters. help me.
[/ QUOTE]
Get well soon bro.
I am sure that the car burns gasket and at best, you will have 500 TL. I think go to the private service, wait at the beginning of your car. Price increases in the authorized service.
08.05.2020 15:47 # 7
Guests
so much history
08.05.2020 15:47 # 8
deamod
: S: S vote, vote, vote again, our waist is not confirmed.

Thank you very much, I can use my car in this way, because I am not using it :) I do not travel too much, but I do not tire the car, but the temperature is not over 80, let's see, I am going to set off this day.
08.05.2020 15:47 # 9
deamod
Walla, even though we can find it right now, I guess, but I will find money when I come from Ankara.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”