Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Which LPG Kit Would You Recommend to My 206 Gasoline Vehicle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:47 # 1
Piyanist89
Sa Friends. My vehicle is 2003 Model 206 1.4 X-Line Gasoline. I am thinking of having LPG on my vehicle. It burns between 45 and 47 krş in the city. I do not make many roads, but the reason is that the car is burning. I don't have much idea about this lpg alone.
I said I would sell the car and buy 206 diesel again, but I can find another car with a very clean maintenance. If I find it, I said it is better to buy a lpg at a price that will reach 1000 TL when buying and selling insurance.

My questions

1) I have a little fear of not using an LPG vehicle like an explosion. When I think of something that explodes lpg easily, commercial taxis have been using LPG for years, and I haven't seen any of them explode. But there is still fear in me.

2) I asked for atiker kit 1150 TL, plan project documents for assembly and inspection etc. 9 taxi terms arrive no different. how do you think atiker brand? I have read positive and negative comments, of course, there are negative comments on every product, but I think it is useful to get opinions while researching.

3) I'm in Istanbul hunters. Is there a master who can do his job properly and clean?

4) Do I have a problem mismatch since my vehicle is 1.4 engine injected?

5) What economy did anyone who uses in the 206 lpg vehicle provide, so how much does it burn in the city and outside km? They said an average of 40 to 45%, but let's get information from someone who has experienced it.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 2
Barut
Atiker fits beautifully. Fuel drops to 25 cents in the city.
If you are satisfied with your car, don't risk selling it. At this time, clean car is difficult.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 3
newlook45
1 week ago, I got it, I am very pleased atiker, there is no problem in my car, I recommend 1.4 xline 2003 model in my car, I also set the engine temperature in the master, even when I run it in the morning when the weather is hot, it works with gas. I bought a gas of 220 km I built about 60/70 km more, I think it is a very good value in the city. 75/280 is doing something like about 26 cents (of course I have to try and fill the tank for the correct result, but I don't think it will make a huge difference) After I had my 42-43 cents burned in my car, I got angry at myself and why I didn't get it set up before. Despite her, I think she will not burn when she is trapped like this.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 4
newlook45
1) I researched that I can not answer this question because it is 1000% safe or something, but the risk of explosion is very low, even close to impossible, and I am convinced.
2) I put the weapon at 950 TL, but they attracted 1100 TL to me, I got a serious bargain 3) If you were in Ankara, I would have directed it to the place I had, but unfortunately I cannot say a place in Istanbul.
4) there is no problem in my car the same
5) It would burn about 43-45 cents, it dropped to 26 cents, and according to all lpg masters, my master said that it had a time to get used to lpg.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 5
Piyanist89
[QUOTE = newlook45] 1) I could not answer this question, I was 1000% safe or something but I researched and convinced that the risk of explosion is very low, even close to impossible.
2) I put the weapon at 950 TL, but they attracted 1100 TL to me, I got a serious bargain 3) If you were in Ankara, I would have directed it to the place I had, but unfortunately I cannot say a place in Istanbul.
4) there is no problem in my car the same
5) It would burn about 43-45 cents, it dropped to 26 cents, and according to all lpg masters, my master said that it had a time to get used to lpg.
[/ QUOTE]

ozmn atiker I'll have it on Saturday. My father has a friend of shopkeepers in the old auto industry. 50 TL more. The places that offer a price of 1150 lira are able to install products from the warranty, this guy takes 3 hours to assemble all of them will be opened in front of my eyes. I was going to wear 33 liters, and I calculated 2.69 x 33 liters = 88.7 kurus. If it burns 25 kurus, it will make 350 km to 88 liras in the city. If there is gasoline, I will travel 350 km to 160 pounds, there is a serious difference.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 6
Mbiwa
Hi, my LPG was installed on my vehicle, and when I go to the floor controls, it shows that he understands the job. I am very pleased. Do not look at the acquaintance vs, I think there is an industry above the cute houses there, there is a setting auto service go there make sure you are satisfied with the job 212 551 74 44 I do not know if it is open on Sunday
08.05.2020 18:47 # 7
Piyanist89
I will be wearing LPG tomorrow. Will they wear microfast or nanofast? They said nanofast is better. I asked what the obd2 system is like. It was a system developed so that the new generation of vehicles did not light up the fault lamp. No need for your car is 2003 model. They said the LPG does not cause any problems in the 206s. I called 5 6 atiker dealers, all of them said it does not cause problems in 206s.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 8
Sertan
If you do regular maintenance, if your bidet does not cause problems, how happy you have a pleasant journey :)
08.05.2020 18:47 # 9
KILIC
1 week ago, I had 1,2 16v palioma atiker nanofast. they delivered in about 2-3 hours. 35 lt bagel tank was installed on 1100 TL. They also gave motor service a year, there was also road assistance. incredibly fuel fell my car was burning 30-35 krş at the moment it is traveling at 22-25 krş with lpg. I am very satisfied. However, last night the malfunction lamp burned out, I do not know why I will look at it if it turns on again. There is no need for expensive brands atiker + a good master will do your job.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 10
newlook45
good luck
08.05.2020 18:47 # 11
emrecan
my own vehicle is diesel. However, I had my uncle's vehicle installed by myself. not peugeot but what I mean is; I think the brand is not important at all. 2006 article. When megane burned 2 50kr, the fuel fell to 23kr. the power is going down in the gasoline-lpg transition, but you can't even notice. the important thing is the master. I do not even remember the name of the brand I had. but 3 years have been very satisfied. if you go now they will wear 800e :)
08.05.2020 18:47 # 12
ekinoks44
I appreciated atiker OBD 2 months ago. I have also maintained 1000 km, there is no problem for now. I think there is no need to give big money, the atiker does its job. I can say that LPG provides around 40% fuel savings. You realize this, especially if you are on a long road.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 13
Piyanist89
The lpg was installed and delivered without any problems. The only problem was that the tube did not fit completely. The back seat is not fully closed. It is very hard. 32 liters was inserted short chubby tube. There was no more chip. He also said that if you want the man, I will give you the plan whenever you want. He said that if I could not handle the inspection of the vehicle close to the inspection next month, I would get 200 TL again. I said OK. Now if the police turn over, can he say something to me? I have the assembly contract for the atiker. I have a one-month period, if I show that document, it cannot be processed, is it?
08.05.2020 18:47 # 14
oktobus2
friends, I have my pejo 307 vehicle fitted with avtiker OBD. It does not light a malfunction lamp for 100 TL.
My car 1.6 XT model travels 385 km in the city
I am very satisfied
08.05.2020 18:47 # 15
by_cuneyt
my brother atiker dealers I know very well, I have made all kinds of vouchers personally as my vehicle 7 times, I have made my friends more than me, and I made everyone happy to have 206 at the time and I enjoy traveling, when it comes to the subject of explosion, I can definitely say that the vehicle will not be a problem unless you connect it to the company under the stairs. I assure that it is more robust than its store, you enjoy the vehicle when you have lpg attached, I say that I love my vehicle so I guarantee that it will be a long time when you have lpg, so do not hesitate, lpg wear it, let me give an example like this, I went on holiday this summer peugeot 306 1.6 engine fell rarely from 130 down 130 and I finished the 2500 km road to 485 TL and the rest is your idea ......
08.05.2020 18:47 # 16
Piyanist89
I just hit the road now, it looks like the car is cumbersome, but it is not so much, it just needs to be loaded with a bit more gas when it gets up is it normal? Is the engine getting used to such a time because the tank is new and the engine that has not been fitted with an LPG was lit for the first time? every time it was installed we threw 20 pounds of gas, I did not fill it for the adjustment. I have traveled 40 km with 40 lira. I will go further in the red light. Let's see when it will be over. When I finish, I will measure my km, it may not be very healthy. then I will fuller, measure the gas like that.

The gasoline needle drops when it is in the gas. Before I put the gas on, I asked him if he would drop it, he said he would fall, but he wouldn't spend gasoline. Have you been reading this event in a few more places?
Piyanist89 2014-09-13 22:04:03
08.05.2020 18:47 # 17
ahmed206
I had the vehicle I sold sold Wenthgas, a product of Atiker produced in high quality. I was very pleased. In the meantime, I was using gasoline for engine health. It corresponded to 25 cents, including gasoline. He burned a minimum of 33 cents before the LPG.
It burned a minimum of 29 cents between cities and fell to 19 cents after LPG.
Traction is certainly falling, but consumption is very good.
Frankly, I thought that LPG button was not Sport-LPG but Sport-Economy. Smile
I had Wenthgas 8 installments for 1150 TL. I think the Atiker safefast was 900 or 950.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 18
Piyanist89
By the way, I use gasoline or see the engine fuel oil: D sport economy is good: D is not like gasoline, but I will not be able to burn 45 47 cents per km. okay, if one day the liter of gasoline drops to 2.50 (I think my grandchildren will see it), I'll disassemble the ozpn lpg: D
08.05.2020 18:47 # 19
Piyanist89
Today I have a death, but I don't know how accurate it was. I had the lpg installed, we filled a 20-liter gas to make the car's brain adjustment. After that day, my goal was not to refill the mileage and look at how many kilometers I had done when the gas was over. Anyway, I put 20 TL gas, I set out, I know what happened in Istanbul, there was traffic from the estuary bridge to hunters, we always went up and stop. 37 km went like this, then I got home and went around. It was 60 km and there was a beep beep, what I said was this and the steady green light of the bg button started to blink. I said I suppose that the gas is running out, but I am not knowing if the gas is already finished, I do not know: D now I think that while the car was on gas, it burned 45 cents when I was on account, I went to 60 pounds for 27 liras, I went to 60 pounds for 20 tl in LPG and it came to me for 33 cents. All the maintenance of the vehicle was done and the friends in the forum said it burned 25 25 kurus with the same model 206. If I had burned 25 kurus, I had to go 80 km, and I got stuck at 60. Do you think my death is wrong here? or is it normal? They said that they will not draw the gas of 20 TL until the bottom. Yes it stays on gasoline, but because it is gas, won't it pull it all? If he is staying in it means that if he pulls him, 20 km more will go? Now I have filled the tank, I have reset the km. The person who wears the lpg tank takes 33 liters but 28 liters. today I bought 2.54 lira from the shell and took 37 liters how is this? Do you know your master is wrong? I asked the pumper, he said he takes it if it is the first filling, but whatever the logic would take 37 to 33 liters? Prepared by God, I calculated it over 28 liters, I thought I would get the money according to him, what happened next to me, I said, I'll buy more, I got it better: D Anyway, if I filled the tank now, what will happen if the pump does not get 37 in the 2nd filling, this time the account will be mixed? I will travel 50 or 100 km and I will fill again. account work is thoroughly confused.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 20
zr`lmn
I don't know how much lpg consumption in 206, but I have 307 1.6 atiker brand lpg in my own vehicle. While I was buying LPG, I was generally buying 39 liters, but it has been filling in 36 liters for the last 3 times. There is oil in the mugla entrance, lukoil, I bought it from there, it showed 45 liters (lpg's liter is 2.34 tu when I take it out of this oil) No, why did I buy it, I said that there is a mistake in your samandira and I did not take it again. According to my own determinations, the air and pump change according to the conditions.
Also, when I talked to a station owner about 5 years ago, he said that when he was buying LPG, he chose when the weather was cool. The time when my wife in the LPG is the most efficient is because I know how hot it is in the hot weather, the gas goes up and the other goes down, the opposite happens in the cold and vice versa.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”