Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Which lpg kit in full group engines

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:06 # 1
caprice41
friends, which is the full group tool, which lpg kit do friends use and what is their satisfaction status. As far as I can see, vehicle owners who have a full-group engine in their vehicle have problems in performance adjustment, compliance and fuel. I wanted to share the experience and experiences here.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 2
metin
I don't know if you researched before opening the topic, but I think these and similar issues should already be in the forum.
We have cecoli user cem in our forum. he has serious experience and ideas in this regard. If he sees the subject, he comments.
But nevertheless, send a private message to him.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 3
Guests
Greetings from the text brother :))
@ caprıce41 = If you remember my brother, we talked to you earlier. As I said before, I can peel the waste because I know most about waste. Of course, there are other scarce people working with the full group, but since I have less information about other brands, I can not say anything ...
In this case, if the mastery factor changes the event so much, a system that will work properly may not run smoothly, it may cause trouble in full groups ... for example, I know that it works in full groups in zavoli, but there may be a different problem in yours ...
08.05.2020 15:06 # 4
dukenukem82
In which cars is full group injection available? Was it 206 direct injection?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”