Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

which is semi and fully automatic

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:06 # 1
akyuz.cagri
Hello masters, we will buy a car, my sister, we had a full automatic disaster before, we got a gearbox ... semi-automatic gear is less problematic, repair is fully automatic, salt, I need your ideas and information

08.05.2020 21:06 # 2
talip206
The only advantage of the semi-automatic gear is that it burns less, and some models even burn less than manual. But in semi-automatic models there is a pressure pad like manual and ends in time. This can cost between 2 and 5 thousand. So a fully automatic transmission is revision money. Especially in cities such as Istanbul, where there is always a stop and start, and the cities with plenty of steep slopes, the pressure pad is likely to end quickly. In addition, the habit of using the former owner is very important. Keeping the car at the grip point for a long time, especially on departures, quickly finishes the pads. Think of it like using a half clutch in manual gear.
If it is fully automatic, it burns a lot, it is a little cumbersome according to manual, it is more comfortable than semi-automatic gear, it does not shake much when shifting gears. It is less likely to fail.
Of course, it may differ from brand to brand.
For example, Toyota, which is ambitious about automatic transmission, generally has semi-automatic transmission problems. Gear changes are not comfortable. But full automatic is very smooth and comfortable, it burns a little too much.
The CVT transmission used by Honda has a different system and is generally successful.
But the single-clutch semi-automatic models used by the Renault and Hyundai brands are very comfortable and their fuel consumption is very good. But there is an end to the press brake pad.
While Volkswagen Dsg dual clutch semi-automatic gearbox is very comfortable and waste, it can plant a fig tree in your stove in case of a breakdown.
I know that Peugeot semi-automobiles are jerky, especially when shifting from one to two. Etg5 and Etg6 are used in semi-automatic gears.
Fully automatic gears are 4 gears in the past, so fuel consumption is high.
But the Eat6 gearbox produced by the Japanese firm Aisin, which is used in the new models, is 6-speed and fully automatic. Fuel consumption is close to manual gear and very comfortable. So far I have not had any problems with the transmission. But their prices are quite high.

talip206 2018-12-29 23:03:32
08.05.2020 21:06 # 3
sonerkyl
My teacher is using a semi-automatic vehicle in many of my friends. Before the dollar rose, 2000-2500 TL was made in the original parts. The rise of the dollar is reflected in many spare parts as a hike. I think the best advice is with your budget.

08.05.2020 21:06 # 4
akyuz.cagri
Thanks for your valuable comments, brothers, I will think for a short while ..

08.05.2020 21:06 # 5
burhanakbas
friends, If you are going to get the paugeot 508 semi-automatic etg 6, let's watch the video below first and talk about the pros and cons. C5 citroen, Passat, jetta, astra, insignia, corolla, focus, superb, octavia would be good to watch; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_05yfoaham&list=uuagskmipsu3t7oz_agx-mta&index=2
08.05.2020 21:06 # 6
burhanakbas
Hello friends,
If you are going to get the paugeot 508 semi-automatic etg 6, let's watch the video below first and talk about the pros and cons. c5 citroen, passat, jetta, astra, insignia, corolla, focus, superb, octavia would be good to watch;

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”