Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Which gas would you recommend to have 206 installed?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:40 # 1
Guests

Hello there.

Guys, I am planning to put gas on the 206 with 99 model 1.4i engine next month. Which brands are smoother, which ones do you recommend? I also want a big tube. Cover the trunk if necessary. Is there a limit on tube sizes, which vary from vehicle to vehicle? Or can we wear the sizes we want?

Thanks.

Arrangement;

As of now, 2 people have recommended LOVATO and 1 person has recommended ATIKER. We will see.

hLL 206 2013-06-08 12:06:35
08.05.2020 17:40 # 2
Mesut48
On 05.06.13 I got the Lovato smart kit. My first impressions are very positive.
Takan company is important in this regard.
Good Forums ...
08.05.2020 17:40 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = Mesut48] I got Lovato on 05.06.13 smart kit. My first impressions are very positive.
Good Forums ...

[/ QUOTE]

Is there a decrease in the power of the vehicle? Thanks.

08.05.2020 17:40 # 4
Secks
At the time of my teacher, I was very concerned about the same thing. At that time, I used a 1.6 roland garrot with a tube in a friend, while waiting in the car, there were classic problems such as misfire at idle, steady engine warning lamp. Also, although the car is 1.6, the car with no tube installed is more effective. I asked a friend working in the service and he did not recommend it. The 206's are said to be one of the most incompatible tools with the tube. In addition, due to the small storage capacity, the short-range, already narrow baggage volume has been reduced (which I always carry guitar etc. was important to me in the baggage). As a result, I could not cut the car for a while, then I sold it, and I bought a newer model diesel of the same color. But if you say that I will definitely install a tube, the master who wears it more than the brand is said to be important.
08.05.2020 17:40 # 5
Guests

[QUOTE = Secks] At the time of my teacher I was very concerned about the same thing. At that time, I used a 1.6 roland garrot with a tube in a friend, while waiting in the car, there were classic problems such as misfire at idle, steady engine warning lamp. Also, although the car is 1.6, the car with no tube installed is more effective. I asked a friend working in the service and he did not recommend it. The 206's are said to be one of the most incompatible tools with the tube. In addition, due to the small storage capacity, the short-range, already narrow baggage volume has been reduced (which I always carry guitar etc. was important to me in the baggage). As a result, I could not cut the car for a while, then I sold it, and I bought a newer model diesel of the same color. But if you say that I will definitely install a tube, the master who wears it more than the brand is said to be important. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for the information. So will I necessarily have problems? Confused Is there any that is fully compatible? I also see 206 gaseous around me.

08.05.2020 17:40 # 6
06GSN77
Hello Brother. About 3-4 weeks ago I had a lot of question marks in my head.
First of all, the master is very important ... I am using 2001 Model 1.4 206. It has been 3 months. There was an event of stopping when you stopped but I can say that it has been fixed for now. As a result of a little wrong operation, I had that problem, now it is fixed, nothing like the engine light is burning, I can say that it did not notice much performance as in other brands. Cash, I would definitely recommend having 1,230 tlye, the km burns about 20-25 krş right now. I hope I helped.
08.05.2020 17:40 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = 06GSN77] Hello brother. About 3-4 weeks ago I had a lot of question marks in my head.

First of all, the master is very important ... I am using 2001 Model 1.4 206. It has been 3 months. There was an event of stopping when you stopped but I can say that it has been fixed for now. As a result of a little wrong operation, I had that problem, now it is fixed, nothing like the engine light is burning, I can say that it did not notice much performance as in other brands. Cash, I would definitely recommend having 1,230 tlye, the km burns about 20-25 krş right now. I hope I helped. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you for the information you provided. Wink I hope I will come across a good master too

08.05.2020 17:40 # 8
emre_akdag

If you're gonna wear my skin is atike in Turkey.

08.05.2020 17:40 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = eksper_emre16]

If you're gonna wear my skin is atike in Turkey.

[/ QUOTE]

No, I will be joining the master BG. Prices are more affordable here. Max 400-450 Leva. Thank you for your advice.

08.05.2020 17:40 # 10
Mesut48
[QUOTE = hLL 206] [QUOTE = Mesut48] On 05.06.13 I got Lovato smart kit. My first impressions are very positive.
Good Forums ...

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

I can say that its power did not change or even became quieter. Everything is different from normal gasoline until now. Workmanship is very important.
08.05.2020 17:40 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = Mesut48] [QUOTE = hLL 206] [QUOTE = Mesut48] I got Lovato on 05.06.13 smart kit. My first impressions are very positive.
Good Forums ...

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

I can say that its power did not change or even became quieter. Everything is different from normal gasoline until now. Workmanship is very important.

[/ QUOTE]

You say right, I will not get it done without finding a good master.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”