Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Which bulb should I use in LED application?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:59 # 1
EErgul
I want to apply LEDs to some parts of the vehicle and I removed them all. but I have no experience with the electronic part of the job. I count the places I will install the led, you can go to the electronics shop and tell me what I want. If possible. & nbsp;

I removed the interior ceiling lighting
I removed the side signals
I dismantled the information screen & nbsp;
dismantled the backplate lighting (I couldn't disassemble it yet, but I will remove it)
dismantled the rear fog

led is the bulb standard? Is it sold in the form of normal single bulbs and strip bulbs only?
08.05.2020 16:59 # 2
Alicilik
Interior roof- plates and side signals pass as t10. 5 smd & nbsp; There are bulbs you can use from them.

sample picture:

It is enough to use them in places I say. do not bother with the strip fln. These are smd flat led. they are very bright

led strip for information display becomes more economical. Single leds of t5 type bulbs are very expensive. Instead, you can easily take a strip led and cancel and apply the existing bulbs to the interior.

08.05.2020 16:59 # 3
serkan206
license plate light break your nails, beware !!!
08.05.2020 16:59 # 4
EErgul
[QUOTE = Receivability] Interior ceiling-plates and side signals pass as t10. 5 smd & nbsp; There are bulbs you can use from them.

sample picture:

It is enough to use them in places I call. do not bother with the strip fln. These are smd flat led. they are very bright

led strip for information display becomes more economical. Single leds of t5 type bulbs are very expensive. Instead, you can easily take a strip led and cancel and apply the current bulbs to the interior.

[/ QUOTE]

for very good interest and detailed explanation . & nbsp;
I have one more question Is there anything I should be aware of when soldering the led strip to the information display? something I need to know to avoid circuit burns? "+" "-" does not matter the polar event, right? I don't need to add anything like resistor etc to the circuit. >

08.05.2020 16:59 # 5
Alicilik
A- B is sufficient. Leds are like normal bulbs, you only need to pay attention to 4 and -. Since the diode is inside, the current passes in one way and the current does not pass when you plug it in reverse.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 6
Alicilik
sorry i haven't read the text on the picture.

strips are set for 12v. just connect one side of it. + & Nbsp; - He realizes the event. you can find it by trying. you can solder one end of a thin cable to the other end of the strip instead of the bulb.

In summer, the screen gets very hot and I am thinking about making a led.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 7
EErgul
[QUOTE = Buyer] sorry I haven't read the text on the picture.

strips are set for 12v. just connect one side of it. + & Nbsp; - He realizes the event. you can find it by trying. you can solder one end of a thin cable to the other end of the strip instead of the bulb.

In summer, the screen gets very hot and I am thinking about making LEDs.
[/ QUOTE]

I will try it

rather than warming the led light makes the car much more vivid. I am thinking of making all the lights in my vehicle led one by one :)

[QUOTE = Receiving] A- B is sufficient. LEDs are like normal bulbs only 4 and - you should pay attention. Since the diode is inside, the current passes in one way and the current does not pass when you plug it in reverse. [/ QUOTE]

- I'm going to pay attention. If I make a mistake, there is no possibility of damaging the circuit, right? because + - mismatch will prevent current from passing? I'll try and find the right poles.

so what's the "4" you said first? I do not understand & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:59 # 8
Alicilik
It would be 4 + shift did not detect for a moment: D

The reverse mounting of the led will not harm the vehicle unless you have a short circuit.

It is very nice if you set the color of the leds well. Since all of my leds are white, I have given the picture above, even the luggage and parking lights have a little more than that. It burns brighter. unfortunately it does not fit in the ceiling and license plate, which is more multiple (there are 9 LEDs on it.)

I used to use 30000 K xenon, I had white parks and the other small lights in the vehicle were white. Now I have replaced the headlights with philips xtreme vision yellow. I'm going to do it myself from a white playing the parks and other white lights called warmwhite.

I have placed the order of Ledi, let's see from abroad.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 9
EErgul
sorry i came to my absence I couldn't realize the shift event :)

I like this 9 led :) and where do you get it from? Am I from abroad? & nbsp;
Let me apply it to the
trunk. If it is not very eye-catching, I can also apply it to the side signals.

I think the vehicle's lights should not go too yellow. I think white looks a lot nicer. may go slightly yellow.

what do you use on the ceiling? are these 5 smd bulbs? & nbsp;
I was thinking something like this but I guess I couldn't open the cover. /1780/29122010007.jpg "height =" 1200 "width =" 1600 "border =" 0 "/>

by the way this is the 5's and 9's What are the prices of the bulbs more or less? Does it matter if I buy the brand from any electronics store? Otherwise, if you have a place that you can recommend from the net, let me get it there. -17 01:45:01
08.05.2020 16:59 # 10
Alicilik
[QUOTE] and where do you get it from? from abroad? Let me apply it to the trunk. If it is not very eye-catching, I can also apply it to the side signals. In my car, I don't have torpedo lighting, and if you have it, it can be there as well. Since the parking bulb of the 206+ s is wide, there is no problem. I am in the parks: in the trunk; you have to try the other parts. I couldn't fit it on the ceiling and the plate. I get the LEDs from sites like ebay-dealextreme-focalprice from abroad. It costs like 3-4tl. It is very convenient if you take it collectively. I can recommend philipsin silver vision for the signal, it looks metallic but it is burning orange. If you want to get a head shop in Turkey can find the varieties you want. There are suitable products here. If you say good quality, all the LEDs I mentioned have Philips brand. economically it forces you, but the quality of brightness and durability is high. I think the lights of the car should not go too yellow. I think white looks a lot nicer. My car is white. There is a tone that is strangling too white and instead of a little yellow, I will apply it. I ordered 400 LEDs. interior and exterior door handles, feet, and a few places on the chest, I will be laying from that led for acoustics. The white nights draw a lot of attention. In the picture below, the difference is very clear. What do you use in the ceiling? is it from 5 smd bulbs? yes I use 5 liden, it is very satisfactory. more believe it would be only light pollution. I was thinking something like that but I couldn't open the cover I guess I couldn't. It is very difficult to open the cover with a utility knife. This friend has made beautiful LEDs made by himself. In fact, one can be bought and tried, by the way, what are the prices of these 5 and 9 bulbs roughly? Does it matter if I buy the brand from any electronics store? If you can recommend anywhere from the net as if I have not shopped from turkey alayım.fiyat from there. I just bought a h7 bulb and I gave him 70TL. but it was worth it. I am very glad I bought xteremevision. You can look at these products available in the vehicle accessories section of the sites such as Hepsibuara, or if you have an accessory in your neighborhood, you can also get it from there. Pair of 5 smd abroad abroad $ 2-3 $ 9 4-5 fln [/ QUOTE]
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”