Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

WHICH BRAND TIRE FOR YOU

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 19:18 # 1
wesser12
Which brand tire do you think friends and why?
08.05.2020 19:18 # 2
rizeli_53
brother, i have bf goodrich i am so glad. originating in michelin
08.05.2020 19:18 # 3
wesser12
[QUOTE = rizeli_53] brother I have bf goodrich, I'm so glad. originating in michelin [/ QUOTE]
Michelin tires is not a proper turkey conditions to which I have already ejecting Michel
08.05.2020 19:18 # 4
rizeli_53
brother, I have goodrich, I'm glad
08.05.2020 19:18 # 5
wesser12
[QUOTE = rizeli_53] brother, I have goodrich, I'm glad [/ QUOTE]
I thank you by the way
08.05.2020 19:18 # 6
KILIC
[QUOTE = wesser12] [QUOTE = rizeli_53] brother, I am very happy to have bf goodrich. originating in michelin [/ QUOTE]
Michelin tires is not a proper turkey conditions to which I have already ejecting Michel
[/ QUOTE]

I used michelini on my 206 for 3 years and was very pleased. I do not understand why Turkey does not comply with the conditions.
Bf goodrichi, 2 months ago, when I went to buy michelin 307 again, I bought 4 tires 500 rubles on the recommendation of the dealer. By the way, they said micheline 700. I am very happy with bf goodrich right now, but I am very satisfied, quieter than mice, road holding wet dry very good. I would also recommend bf goodrichi.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 7
_ali_
In 2012, I installed Energy Saver and made 35.000km.

He had not lost anything from the grip until the last months, now he started to pull out on departures, the front of the vehicle was a bit of a slide on the asphalt, which I entered hard. I'll have the front-back replacement.

A better tire for me is any tire that maintains the same road holding for longer.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 8
wesser12
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] [QUOTE = wesser12] [QUOTE = rizeli_53] brother, I am very happy to have bf goodrich. originating in michelin [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

I used michelini on my 206 for 3 years and was very pleased. I do not understand why Turkey does not comply with the conditions.
Bf goodrichi, 2 months ago, when I went to buy michelin 307 again, I bought 4 tires 500 rubles on the recommendation of the dealer. By the way, they said micheline 700. I am very happy with bf goodrich right now, but I am very satisfied, quieter than mice, road holding wet dry very good. I would also recommend bf goodrichi.
[/ QUOTE]
the tire is soft, silent but does not adapt to the weather conditions, after a certain period of time, capillary cracks occur at the end of the year, the tire hardens and scrolls. So there is a dunlop FM 800 pattern, I decided on this recommendation or falken SN 832 can be taken. both are made in Japan
08.05.2020 19:18 # 9
KILIC
[QUOTE = wesser12] [QUOTE = SWORD] [QUOTE = wesser12] [QUOTE = rizeli_53] brother, I am very glad to have bf goodrich. originating in michelin [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
the tire is soft, silent but does not adapt to the weather conditions, after a certain period of time, capillary cracks occur at the end of the year, the tire hardens and scrolls. So there is a dunlop FM 800 pattern, I decided on this recommendation or falken SN 832 can be taken. both are made in Japan
[/ QUOTE]

I traveled about 35 thousand km in 3 years. I used it in all weather conditions. At the end of 3 years, the person who bought the vehicle asked for the tires, because he still had beards on him, there was not the slightest capillary beating, teacher, but I did not have a skid once. I bought the tire in 2 months when the same tire burst 4 times, I replaced it with a new one.

Anyway, if you bought it, there is nothing more to say.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 10
stain1903
4 recently

I bought Petlas 195/65 R15 91H Imperium PT515 I am very pleased + 1 year gift for roadside assistance came

08.05.2020 19:18 # 11
xmen
I bought a Kumho ecsta tire about 2 months ago .. I'm glad it is very quiet and beautiful ...
08.05.2020 19:18 # 12
madblueblacksea
Does anyone use Goodyear's sub-industry save tire? There is a suspension of the car in the corsa of your friend, what is it made of rubber?
08.05.2020 19:18 # 13
samet206
Petlas price according to the best laser Produkte is not good at quickly sertleşiyor.sertleşince gidişat.b michel's or I would recommend Continental her outside the Market brim brand laser Join going room continental side of the industry cheap get lessons passable değildir.b my vehicle in my Formula energy summer tires I'm not happy with them Thani produced in Turkey Pirelli frankly, we call it rubber.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 14
medcezir2008
petlas 535 impetus four seasons sliding 1 year road
08.05.2020 19:18 # 15
berk2309
michelin bought it was a new 1 month 205/55/16 only if you have german production that you need to pay attention to if you buy is spain if you buy it far away it will make balloons away.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 16
eeccaa
In the current dimensions for the 307, I think the best summer tire tire Continental. The tests for 195/65/15 and 205/55/16 are also very successful. There are Premium Contact or Eco Contact series in this class. There are more Eco`s, tire manufacturers generally try to sell Eco. Even for Eco, the comments are good though. I stubbornly found the Premium one, got it. I exceeded 30 thousand km for the third year. Its softness and adherence are still in perfect condition. I am not one of those who said it was better than him. It proves its superiority when it pushes the limits of the car. It is a good tire for the driver, not the user :)

I don't know the current models, but I've used Michelin Energy 2 and Energy 3 before. They cracked really quickly, after 1 year their performance fell a lot. Their top models should be Primacy Sport or something. But the Energy series sucks for me. Le don t utun the plate sealers. Although it saves fuel, it has no value after it is not clinging to the ground. While normal brands are sold as 130-140 TL, prices are 160-170 in Michelin. Maybe not bad, but Michelin has no advantage to deserve that difference. We have a superior image. It is sold expensive with gas. If you read the tire tests, you deserve me.

Those who are said to be subsidiaries also come out of fos. We used Depica again, the first summer was good, the second summer was wood, as if it was a 10-year tire, the teeth were super, but there was no adhesion. I say that from there too. We did not leave for the third year, we could not bear Goodyear. Its 2nd year is okay. In summary, if your priority like me is a grip; n Take your own normal models of normal brands. I do not give Michelin extra, do not escape the cheap.

08.05.2020 19:18 # 17
wesser12
[QUOTE = eeccaa] I think the best tire for the current size of 307 is the summer tire Continental. The tests for 195/65/15 and 205/55/16 are also very successful. There are Premium Contact or Eco Contact series in this class. There are more Eco`s, tire manufacturers generally try to sell Eco. Even for Eco, the comments are good though. I stubbornly found the Premium one, got it. I exceeded 30 thousand km for the third year. Its softness and adherence are still in perfect condition. I am not one of those who said it was better than him. It proves its superiority when it pushes the limits of the car. It is a good tire for the driver, not the user :)

I don't know the current models, but I've used Michelin Energy 2 and Energy 3 before. They cracked really quickly, after 1 year their performance fell a lot. Their top models should be Primacy Sport or something. But the Energy series sucks for me. Le don t utun the plate sealers. Although it saves fuel, it has no value after it is not clinging to the ground. While normal brands are sold as 130-140 TL, prices are 160-170 in Michelin. Maybe not bad, but Michelin has no advantage to deserve that difference. We have a superior image. It is sold expensive with gas. If you read the tire tests, you deserve me.

Those who are said to be subsidiaries also come out of fos. We used Depica again, the first summer was good, the second summer was wood, as if it was a 10-year tire, the teeth were super, but there was no adhesion. I say that from there too. We did not leave for the third year, we could not bear Goodyear. Its 2nd year is okay. In summary, if your priority like me is a grip; n Take your own normal models of normal brands. I do not give Michelin extra, do not escape the cheap.

[/ QUOTE]
dunlop FM800 TIRE I DO NOT KNOW THE OTHER PATTERNS ON NUMBER BUT THAN THE SUPER LABEL VALUES ARE GOOD TO PROMISE THE SN 832 PATTERN, THAT IT SHOULD HAPPEN THE INDUSTRY PRODUCTS FOS
08.05.2020 19:18 # 18
FERDI CAN
I have 195 50 15 in my car dunlop 35000 I went there is nothing to melt but very hard vehicle is shaking too.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 19
wesser12
[QUOTE = CAN FERDI] I have 195 50 15 in my car dunlop 35000 I went there is nothing to melt but the car is shaking too hard. So I'm not satisfied [/ QUOTE]

DUNLOP FM 800 DESIGN PATTERN OTHER SUITABLE NOT ALREADY MADE FOR TURKEY
08.05.2020 19:18 # 20
FERDI CAN
I think it is best to buy soft tires for 206 vehicles. The hard tire light vehicle vibrates a lot.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”