Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Which angel and how many kelvin xenon for my 307?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:11 # 1
metegorkem
Hello friends, I decided to buy angel headlight + xenon for my 2002 model 307, whose color is green ..

Sizce;

What brand should I get angel ? There are those who say that the lens of Junyan is very bad, so it distributes the light very badly. But Junyan, the brand that looks the best from the outside .. I couldn't find a price lower than 350 TL for zero.
< br>
What brand and how many kelvin xenon should I buy? Of course, Philips is the best but we all know it is very expensive. Which one do you think is the best in terms of price / performance? Also, I stayed between 6000kelvin and 8000kelvin. It seems like 8000k is very low in rainy weather, but it looks very good in lens headlights.

I'm very undecided please help me all about it & nbsp; "Stern
08.05.2020 17:11 # 2
metegorkem
Thank you very much for your suggestion ..
I put it in the head angel, I will buy it .. why sonar? junyan looks much better visually?
08.05.2020 17:11 # 3
Alicilik
Unless it is between 4300-6000, if it is for me, get a green xenon. It should be 45000K
08.05.2020 17:11 # 4
impact
I think Junyan is bad in terms of lighting (when I compare the lighting in my other car, it seems to me, I don't know who says it is good) but I think it is the best in shape ..
08.05.2020 17:11 # 5
metegorkem
[QUOTE = Buyer] Get green xenon if it is up to me unless it is between 4300-6000. It should be 45000K [/ QUOTE]
It is 36000k, man, but I think the green draws a lot of attention as well, I think it would be a bit of a job, wouldn't you?

[QUOTE = impact] junyan is bad in terms of illumination (i think i know it is good when i compare the illumination in my other vehicle) but i think it is the best in shape .. [/ QUOTE]
Exactly, my teacher, we talked to you last time. What is the brand of your stops, what do they look so stylish?
08.05.2020 17:11 # 6
Alicilik
Turkey envy when everyone was going crazy. Now it has been an obvious job of thinking. It is a matter of demand and supply.

I used 30000K. When I used it, nobody was there. I looked at it later, there are also everyone, and the illumination is badly dismantled in the box, with spare bulbs.

I think it would be a value like 36000K, or it should be 45000 or 60000. It was close to 30000K purple blue.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 7
metegorkem
Exactly, there are nativists in the falcon now .. & nbsp; :)
6000k is on my mind for now, but come on good ..
08.05.2020 17:11 # 8
metegorkem
[QUOTE = 307 bursa] & nbsp;
sonar's lighting is better than june but in terms of visuality it is better than what you expect from the headlights, i think i will see whatever you want in the vehicle, i think it is more important if i say it is better, i will say it is more important if i say it is more important, i will say it is your decision, & nbsp ; "Wink"
[/ QUOTE]
thank you very much & nbsp; "Wink" "Wink"
08.05.2020 17:11 # 9
impact
[QUOTE = metegorkem] [QUOTE = Recipient] Get green xenon if it remains for me unless it is between 4300-6000. It should be 45000K [/ QUOTE]
It is 36000k, man, but I think the green draws a lot of attention, would it be a bit of a bit of a job, wouldn't you think so?

[QUOTE = impact] I think junyan is bad in terms of lighting (I don't know if someone says it looks good when I compare the lighting in my other vehicle) but I think the best in shape .. [/ QUOTE]
Exactly, my teacher, we talked to you last time .. What are the brands of your stops, what do they look so stylish?
[/ QUOTE]
My teacher, my stops inpro recirculation, the windshield is dismantled, the chrome places are painted and the colored parts are mat was made. something different happened
08.05.2020 17:11 # 10
fatihgg
Sonar 6k in my opinion, lenses are good for junyana, but angel rings are problematic, while for sonna than junyana, you can change these leds as well as junyanda :)
08.05.2020 17:11 # 11
fatihgg
[QUOTE = 307 bursa] [QUOTE = fatihgg] Sonar 6k, I think the lenses are better than junana, but angel rings are problematic, later than junian, juneda good side, you can change these leds:) [/ QUOTE]
Fatih what are you using? "Big
what if I understood something from what he wrote above & nbsp;
[ / QUOTE]
:) Sonar brand angels are on me. Xenos are 8k but 6k. Both have pluses and minuses.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 12
metegorkem
will probably not tell the secret of impact :)
08.05.2020 17:11 # 13
impact
I have a picture of the righteous brother, I don't know if it is the same as yours. When I bought the car, the glass was dismantled, the paint was stuck, I even thought to change it, I came to the gas, I removed the nbsp; then it stopped then I glued it with silicone. I started to like this state, I gave up, I use it to change it, it is different and there is no one who stands there.
is not the place, but can you shoot your horn sound to the video sometime?
08.05.2020 17:11 # 14
metin
If you're thinking of Angel headlight, I recommend 4300k. This is the best view and lighting. If you want, I have handmade bi-xenon headlights, so I wasted to sell my car.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 15
impact
[QUOTE = 307 bursa] [QUOTE = impact] salih abi ..
[/ QUOTE]
thanks Emrah I think no change stops are so original here & nbsp;
What is the horn?
[/ QUOTE]
Brother, my horn sound is very bad or I wonder if I have a problem, but my new horn just arrived.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 16
fatihgg
no emrah I was looking for it is staying on the inside only & nbsp; + - the cables are pulling out, it is necessary to swap.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”