Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Where might the sound of water come from?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:14 # 1
yigit_dark
Hello everybody;

When I apply the brakes while taking off in my car, the sound of water comes very clearly. It is as if the vehicle's chasm is floating under the car in the water. I do not think it will come from the gas tank, a voice from front to back. What do you think is the reason?

Vehicle 2001 1.6 XT Model.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 2
onlycihan
If you are sure that it is not from the warehouse, look at the doors. Rain expenses become clogged with mud, etc., and the water can accumulate inside the door.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 3
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = onlycihan] If you are sure that it is not from the warehouse, look at the doors. The rain expenses become clogged with mud etc. over time and the water can accumulate inside the door. [/ QUOTE]
I checked the doors, the holes are open, and after washing the car, the water is empty when I open the doors. It seems to me that the sound of the water in the gas tank comes from the front.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 4
Ahmet_ach
there may be air in the cooling system, the sound is coming from the recirculation if the air plug is not remembered incorrectly, you can get the air in the heater hose from there
08.05.2020 20:14 # 5
talip206
There may be water in the marblers or its drain holes may be clogged.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 6
Tolga_9361
I have encountered the same problem for a while, but I have no complaints now, the sound of water coming from me, when I gas, the water sounded.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 7
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = Ahmet_ach] there may be air in the cooling system, the sound is coming from the recirculation If I don't remember the air plug incorrectly, you can get the air in the heater hose from there
[/ QUOTE]
Do you know exactly where it is and how I can get it?

[QUOTE = talip206] There may be water in Marsbels and its drain holes may be clogged [/ QUOTE]
I check tomorrow, I don't know where there are evacuation holes on those sides.

[QUOTE = Tolga_9361] I had the same problem, I had a break, but I have no complaints now, the sound of water coming from me, the sound of water when I gas.
[/ QUOTE]

I take off, then when I press the brake, the water comes and goes, it makes a loud noise. Today, my brother got on the car, did you give the car a water effect?
08.05.2020 20:14 # 8
whisky
It had happened to me as well, the rocker expense of the vehicle is clogged with mud etc, it has holes under it, if you take it to any body shop, it will find its hole as soon as you get the money, it did not take it from me :) It is not something to annoy but annoys you, if you do not find it for 5 minutes, then go to the master.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 9
ersinyildiz
I had a similar situation recently, water accumulated in the rocker, we looked for the evacuation hole, in a process that he saw before, they blocked the rocker hole as an excess :))

Very high probability is from the rocker.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 10
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = whiskey] had happened to me, the vehicle's rocker expense is getting clogged with mud etc, if you take it to any body shop with holes under it, it will find your hole as soon as you get money, not from me :) It is not annoying but disturbs, if you do not find what you do not get in 5 minutes, it will not bother you, but disturb the master. . [/ QUOTE]
Thank you for your answer, the sound is coming from the right. It may be as you say from the front. If I cannot find a caregiver right away, I will show the industry. I'm afraid that it will also hurt the car.

[QUOTE = ersinyildiz] I had a similar situation recently, water accumulated in the rocker track, we looked for the drain hole, and they blocked the rocker hole in an operation that they saw before :))

Very high probability is from the rocker.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, I am checking for your reply immediately :)
08.05.2020 20:15 # 11
yigit_dark
Interestingly, my problem has been solved. I said, jacking up the car and looking at the bottom. I think I used the jack upside down first. Then I changed its direction and the water started to flow. As you can see in the video for about 5 minutes, the water was drained from the vehicle. I tested the vehicle. Smile

[TUBE] s8onn67pe_ A [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 20:15 # 12
talip206
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] Interestingly, my problem is solved. I said, jacking up the car and looking at the bottom. I think I used the jack upside down first. Then I changed its direction and the water started to flow. As you can see in the video for about 5 minutes, the water was drained from the vehicle. I tested the tool. Now that baffling sound is gone. [/ QUOTE]

I wish you had stayed in the desert, your water for a month was ready
08.05.2020 20:15 # 13
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = yigit_dark] Interestingly, my problem is solved. I said, jacking up the car and looking at the bottom. I think I used the jack upside down first. Then I changed its direction and the water started to flow. As you can see in the video for about 5 minutes, the water was drained from the vehicle. I tested the tool. Now that baffling sound is gone. [/ QUOTE]

I wish you had stayed in the desert, your water for a month was ready [/ QUOTE]

Don't ask, we drained the water. Smile I regretted not putting a bucket under it and looking at how much water came out. It came to my mind last. My guess is 5lt how many months have I been walking with that water. I got angry with myself, we'll hurt the car.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”