Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Where is your problem?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:01 # 1
206Quick
My right friends car 206 quik car 4 has been a problem that could not be solved for 5 months, but we had a lot of problems with the car, but the result is 0 ... Since I had a problem to pull left and right, 2 lower swing 2 tie rod 2 z rot 2 I changed the rot head, right on the road, no pulling problems until now I have 205 40 17 tires in my vehicle. The problem of the vehicle is a bit heavy but very responsive when I turn the steering wheel to the right, but when turning the steering wheel to the left, there is a problem in the parts that I have a very numb and soft steering wheel, if I turn the steering wheel a quarter turn, then there is a problem on the straight track. I think that there would be problems when I was going to park, so I also got my attention 4 4 times I made the rot setting in different places, after going 2 3 km road, it is like a little improvement on the steering wheel, then it is going back to its old state. On the left side, there is a gap when I hold the steering wheel with one hand, it slides to the left immediately. The steering is so soft and unresponsive ...
08.05.2020 14:01 # 2
sinan-s
I wonder if there is a problem in the steering pump box.
08.05.2020 14:01 # 3
hasimayaz
diyece but my sister get past the blame will be a big apology .. I swear the car became famous throughout the turkey .. :) :)
In my opinion, you are a little meticulous. Peugos are a little different from their peers when it comes to suspension. Harder driving but vehicles with better grip.
You can get great reactions even from the smallest front team.
It pulls in directional tires according to the broken road of the road.
the slightest irregularities in the tire air cause great discomfort. Oversized wheels give traction steering rigidity.
this is so with every pejo. Especially if the issue is 206, nobody can claim otherwise.
First of all, I will ask you to test your vehicle with sheet tires and compare them. It looks like you haven't done this test yet. It also sets the 0 position of the steering wheel to the rod balancer. (without damaging the airbag)
Even the slightest malfunction in the steering box. reacts greatly. I do not think that your car has a major problem, it seems to me that it is because you are completely married.
hasimayaz 2009-01-16 23:54:18
08.05.2020 14:01 # 4
206Quick

We tried with the original rim tire + I looked at the shock absorbers, no problem, it comes with the rot setting to me but I always say that I will sell the car to the same valla. But there is no better car at this price. the left side is light up to a quarter turn then heavy again

08.05.2020 14:01 # 5
Guests
Let's say it's past ...
08.05.2020 14:01 # 6
gs5165

Measure the distances of the front wheels from the front mudguard, sometimes it can slip from the travertine due to the hard bumps.

08.05.2020 14:01 # 7
206Quick
I think the friends found the problem, I hope we will handle it tomorrow. According to the master, I have a problem in the supplier industry swing, do I swing the swing bushes do yawn?
08.05.2020 14:01 # 8
sinan-s
I called you the sub-industry
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”