Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Where is the Pollen Filter ??

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:36 # 1
baha1907
Hello guys ...
I want to change the pollen filter of my 2004 model 2.0hdi vehicle but I don't know where :) :) can friends help?
baha1907 2013-05-18 10:42:07
08.05.2020 17:36 # 2
Aziz
AH I don't know, but as far as I can see in the picture, there is no sign, normally the right damper cover (on the passenger side) has a cover on the plastic part that joins with the glass or it is behind the glove box.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 3
baha1907
[QUOTE = Aziz] AH I don't know, but as far as I can see in the picture, there is no sign, normally the right damper cover (on the passenger side) has a cover on the plastic part that joins with the glass, or it is behind the glovebox fix these marbles:) [/ QUOTE]
Are you talking about a black cloth at the level of the oil cap, or inside the car, through the glovebox, and behind it?
08.05.2020 17:36 # 4
rolandgarros
I have 206. There is a gap in the upper left corner of the hood and when you put your hand in there, you will see that there is somewhere.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 5
Aziz
[QUOTE = baha1907] [QUOTE = Aziz] AH I do not know, but as far as I can see in the picture, there is no sign, normally the right damper cover (on the passenger side) has a cover on the plastic part that joins with the glass or it is behind the glove box fix these meredes:) [/ QUOTE ]
Are you talking about a black cloth at the level of the oil cap, or inside the car, through the glovebox, and behind it?
[/ QUOTE]

I am talking about both of them :) now the shock absorber cover varya on the left that appears in the picture, observe that area under a glass towards the inner part, is there a thin rectangular cover type that can be opened?

In the second place, look under the torpedo of the part of the passenger seat with the foot extended.

08.05.2020 17:36 # 6
baha1907
I do not have a care, I do not want to break it and touch it, there is no fine detail :)
08.05.2020 17:36 # 7
Aziz
[QUOTE = baha1907] I'm not there, no care, I don't have to tear it down, there is no fine detail:) [/ QUOTE]

I don't know Your muscle building: D

If the inside of the hood is easily under the torpedo, you can back down slightly when closing it back: D You can also use sentences like "your midwife .... even put it here ...", search for a bidet. Comes when the air conditioner turns on :)

a little raki will smell, lion and lion's milk will smell: P
08.05.2020 17:36 # 8
Aziz
[QUOTE = 307bursa] [QUOTE = Aziz] [QUOTE = baha1907] I'm not careful, there is no fine detail to break it down.) [/ QUOTE]

I don't know Your muscle building: D

If the inside of the hood is easily under the torpedo, you can back down slightly when closing it back: D You can also use sentences like "your midwife .... even put it here ...", search for a bidet. Comes when the air conditioner turns on :)

a little raki will smell, lion and lion's milk will smell: P
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, you are in the form of Aziz master, morning and morning :)
If you cannot find the pollen filter and you have not dealt with the vehicle before, do not handle it, it is a bit troubling and it will force the man to disassemble it.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, master, I like to come to the office and sit idle: D, especially to share with you here: D Is there anything else in your life that you will say that I have something other than surfing in the net at work, what do I do?

I say there is work to go to the service, there is no work to go to. I think the friend will take care of this work, the best of all is the knowledge of the users, when I first got on my father's spring (age 9), I started by saying what the father is doing this:
08.05.2020 17:36 # 9
baha1907
I changed the air filter by myself it was very fun. I looked at the last year's maintenance invoice and they wrote 20 TL to change the air filter.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 10
Alicilik
Throw me your private chase number, check it from the service box
08.05.2020 17:36 # 11
Aziz
[QUOTE = 307bursa] will make friends in my self but I know the vehicle as a partner is the same place as ours filter I wonder it

footnote: in excessive curiosity can cause various problems for man
[/ QUOTE]

yes, master, there is work there is work :) I was thinking about going to the pushers for example, when I heard the stylish chic: D If I do this, the masters would quit the job so: D: D: D

[QUOTE = baha1907] I changed the Dun air filter myself, it was so fun. I looked at the last year's maintenance invoice and they wrote 20 TL to replace the air filter. It is not a sin:)) [/ QUOTE]

I just mentioned that :)
08.05.2020 17:36 # 12
Alicilik
Teacher, there is a change document but unfortunately it pays a fee. There is also Sedre, I certainly did not try to install it in sedre.
I could do this ss.

There is also the video below for tepee, you can look at it.

[TUBE] ıwlqk3gkod0 [/ TUBE]

08.05.2020 17:36 # 13
baha1907
Thank you very much, I just changed it. He was under a torpedo, under a simple protection to lift the diaper ...
08.05.2020 17:36 # 14
Aziz
[QUOTE = 307bursa] [QUOTE = baha1907] Thank you very much I just changed it. He was under a torpedo, under a simple protection to lift the diaper ... [/ QUOTE]

congratulations Wink
[/ QUOTE]

+ 206 :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”