Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Where is the Peugeot 206 2005 Gasoline Impact Sensor?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:12 # 1
ertanakar
Hello ... I passed through a hard pit yesterday evening. The driver & nbsp; shook his side a lot. I continued because my car was lpg. I stopped after 15 minutes.1 min. then I ran it. 30 min. I stopped and started it 2 more times. I made a short distance. When I started it after 1.5 hours, I stopped the car when I left the car when I left. I did not wait for the lamps to go off when I said I would run fast. I did not start the car. He pressed the button and started the car. He said the gas was over. I just bought the gasoline, I went to the gas station with this surprise, I bought another gasoline. It did not work in gasoline. I also pressed the lpg button again. I couldn't start it by pressing it. Or my right to run directly was over. My car could not run lying in front of the door. i dont have the impact sensor in the same place with his vehicle. i dont look at him in the same place shown in the picture. can you help with that ...
08.05.2020 17:12 # 2
Barut
usually a red button on the back of the battery
08.05.2020 17:12 # 3
ertanakar
yes, I think the red button you are talking about can not find such a button on the back of the battery in mine models under 2005 or in diesel ..

08.05.2020 17:12 # 4
Barut
the previous 2000 model gasoline was at 206m, my current vehicle 2006 model does not exist in this, but I think elsewhere.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 5
Aziz
I wanted to write it to be known, in some vehicles it can be on the brake pedal and on the clutch pedal
08.05.2020 17:12 # 6
ondercan
hello
your arc does not have a pulse sensor. the fuel pop feed in the engine fuse box, look at the fuse. number F2.
make it easy.

08.05.2020 17:12 # 7
sevenhill
My car is 206 and 2007 model. My car is not working. When the ignition is turned on for the first time, the airbag lamp goes out late than normal time. and I think the car doesn't eat fuel. I checked two fuse boxes. one next to the battery and the other under the steering wheel. As if a fuse is missing in the one under the steering wheel. I am sending a photo. Urgent help please I couldn't post the picture. sevenhill 2017-08-11 11:40:51
08.05.2020 17:12 # 8
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = sevenhill] My car is 206 and 2007 model. My car is not working. When the ignition is turned on for the first time, the airbag lamp goes out late than normal time. and I think the car doesn't eat fuel. I checked two fuse boxes. one next to the battery and the other under the steering wheel. As if a fuse is missing in the one under the steering wheel. I am sending a photo. Urgent help please I couldn't post the picture. vehicle gasoline - lpg limi or diesel? lpg li is big, probably gas pump is gone. Diesel can cause a lot. starter motor - diesel pump - battery - etc. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”