Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Where is the fuse box (table)? : /

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:26 # 1
206FR
Friends are not just to make fun of me, I am someone who understands the car or cars but I could not find the location of the insurance box of the Audi A6 wherever I looked, I know this is the Peugeot site but it comes closer :)
08.05.2020 18:26 # 2
ahmet_bjk
I don't know, but in some cars it's behind one of the covers under the steering wheel
08.05.2020 18:26 # 3
barishrocker
or maybe he writes in his booklet .. Or it can be found on the internet as pdf ..
08.05.2020 18:26 # 4
Alicilik
Audi Vw group tortured electronically. OK The structure of the piano is weak, but everything is there. VW audi has hidden as much as possible.

I said that my uncle Rapid was a bit of a pass, and they did not have a fuse box and they put the medicine in the bottom of hell. But there is a nice thing that the car goes to the procession in rainy weather without a hood. There is a very good electronic enclosure in vehicles, so we do not have the right to do so. People here are afraid of washing the engine that 307ers know very well the effects of engine washing. There is no such problem in the Audi vw group.

The A6 is probably somewhere in the secluded corner. Ecu is not easily inside because there are about 200 pinouts from wherever you look at it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”