Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Where is the 407 2.0 HDI starter motor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:07 # 1
Crayzmetin
Hello friends. When I stop from time to time in my vehicle, there is a failure to work. I mentioned about the previous issue. I think it may be for a few different reasons. To find out if it is a starter, I need exactly where it is in the car. If there is, I will remove and clean and plug in its sockets. Otherwise I will click on it when it is not working.
I also bought the vehicle. I guess there are no pipes to the air filter box. I will probably need to supply this hose, but I do not know if it will be installed properly even if I buy it.
I would like 407 hdi 2.0 automatic users. If you know the engine pictures taken from different angles and share them under this post, you will be very helpful if you show the starter in place.
I would be very happy if anyone who knows the automatic transmission contactor knows where they are and directs them.

The place without a hose in the filter I mentioned.
k
08.05.2020 21:07 # 2
GokhaN
You try to understand the engine and the location of the most beautiful http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/do/changerParametres? Become a member of the Peugeot service box at, write your chassis number and you will see all the details
08.05.2020 21:07 # 3
Crayzmetin
Thanks for the answer. I joined the site, I entered the chassis, but the technical documentation says it is paid. I couldn't find a place showing track information and locations
08.05.2020 21:07 # 4
sonerkyl
I found a video, but I hope I can not look at it because my teacher is closed on youtube at work.

[TUBE] ibju67p1vıo [/ TUBE]

this is your missing piece

08.05.2020 21:07 # 5
Crayzmetin
Sir, thanks for the answer. It was so good that I learned about the missing piece. I thought it was a more flexible rubber tubing, hard plastic. It stands behind the radiator fan. Let me get it as soon as possible.

In the video you shot about the starter motor, the part of the air filter appears on the left cross. Guess the room starter motor. Today I went to the industry and exchanged gicho with a few stamps. They called the starter or p contactor or battery. I will try to start the car by hitting the starter motor when the kit is not working again. If the problem is in march it will be done now.
In the meantime, if you have 407 masters that you recommend in the European side of Istanbul, you can direct me.

I found a [QUOTE = sonerkyl] video, but I hope I can't look at it because my teacher is closed on youtube at work, I hope it works.

[TUBE] ibju67p1vıo [/ TUBE]

this is your missing piece

[/ QUOTE]
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”