Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

where is here ?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:07 # 1
foresteng.

Hello friends,
I noticed the photos above when switching to winter tires on Sunday during the removal of the left front tire . What exactly can this piece be? As seen in my car's signature, the 2006 model 1.4 automatic gear 206 Feline ... Also this morning for some reason, I opened the door and switched to the trunk with the key, not the control. Meanwhile, all of the indicator lamps were lit and burned in parks, then there was a - sign on the display showing the gear and the * / S symbols started flashing, and the STOP text started flashing, also it wrote something on the screen, but I missed it and there was an audible warning. This is my first time !!
Then I started the starter and closed it again. I started again, I came from the Anatolian side to Küçükçekmece, neither a warning, a warning lamp or a change in traction.
I didn't understand what job ..
does it have anything to do with up photos? Is it the first thing that comes to my mind, is the gearbox missing the oil and this has decreased? As I said, this is the first time in the vehicle for more than 1 year ..! Confused
Respects,
08.05.2020 18:07 # 2
qqyyxx
Oil is leaking from the axle seal, change the seal and fill the oil immediately.
08.05.2020 18:07 # 3
terzuu
I think the axle connection is the problem before you check it out. As the arakda said.
08.05.2020 18:07 # 4
tsgenc
a similar problem occurred when replacing the front shock absorbers of my friend's renault kangoo brand vehicle. we blew the axle seal and the gearbox oil drained to the ground. I guess it might be the same problem, but I'm not sure.
08.05.2020 18:07 # 5
Bugra
yes I think the gearbox has flowed from the axle seals of the oil.
08.05.2020 18:07 # 6
foresteng.
Hello friends,
After the answers, I went to our sponsor, Sahin Peugeota, and told me about my problem and directed him to a master. I told the master that I had changed the gearbox oil at the authorized service before. Thanks, he looked at it anyway and stated that the oil flowing was not an axle or a sealing but a gearbox. Then I went directly to the service, they did not accept it first, they said axle seal etc. etc. Then, when he looked again, it was revealed that excess oil was thrown from the gearbox. I left because it did not pose any problem. There was a familiar master in Bostanci industry on my way and I made him look at it. When we lifted the fiber and removed the crankcase, it turned out to be gearbox. The room does not cause any problems (as it is already approaching during maintenance), we will check again when it comes.
Thanks for your interest and answers ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”