Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Where does wetness leak from under the mop

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:00 # 1
caprice41
friends I saw that water was leaking under my mop in the driver's neighborhood after the rainy weather. water directly disappears. In other words, there is a water leak on my sides, dry, left, left, dry and dry feet. under the car is not bruised, etc. where water can leak. Did you have a problem or have an idea, where should we look?
& nbsp; my car 93 model 405 sri is normally a clean original car, I showed it to two places, we said we will handle 100 tl. The water leaking from the windows has an expense at the front. a special repairman said that the expense may have been clogged and will be settled at 100 TL. do you think it's true?
08.05.2020 15:00 # 2
Guests
It is hard to find someone who has 405 and understand 405 good in this period. I personally do not know 405 other than you.
so the heat falls on you here. Raise the mat, you should gather something there and put your head on the back of your foot. You can observe what is there and there by looking upwards from inside the torpedo. Also, if you hurt the hood and put your water traps where you go and put your ducts and clogged, you should open ...
08.05.2020 15:00 # 3
sem48

Hello friends, I have the same problem in my car. There is water under my feet. I did not find it but the mat is wet. I did not find any type of car.

08.05.2020 15:00 # 4
caprice41
I saw another 405 owner cecoli master opened the subject, but he probably did not introduce himself. Removing the floor under the floor mat seems problematic. I'd better go to a mechanic. As you said, my job is hard. Meanwhile, setbacks do not leave me behind, cecoli master.
While there was a light ramp at a speed of 20-30 km yesterday morning, there was also firewood in the lane of a Volkswagen Jetta vehicle. The man could not pull a panic hand brake and could not pull it, I stopped before he could not escape, he struck me from the front right headlight, he could not stop, he was able to break down the half wall of a garage and hit the iron door of the garage: my car's right headlight signal front bumper is changing.my right door threw very little caste.the hood is very intentional they will be painted. They did not find the eyebrows and they went.I found them in a French auto particle in Aksaray on the computer of the company owner.In short, there is a serious part problem in these 405s.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 5
eneslan
Friends leaking water under the mop is from the radiator. There is a leak in your heating radiator. Do not forget to check the engine water of your vehicle =). 2006 307 I am unused, I am having the same problem. My radiator radiator will change, I ordered the part this weekend. If you live in Istanbul, I can recommend a service. It even makes your car smell.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 6
sem48
YES KARDESIM MOTOR WATER LOW LOOKED NOW. WHAT IS TO BE DONE. IS IT A MASSIVE IT IS ONLY WET UNDER THE MACHINE IN THE STEERING WHEEL.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 7
gokayy
It may be from door wicks, it was on the right front door in rainy days.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 8
eneslan
[QUOTE = sem48] YES KARDESIM MOTOR WATER LOW LOOKED NOW. WHAT IS TO BE DONE. IS IT A MASSREGATE. THERE IS UNDER THE MACHINE ON THE STEERING WHEEL [/ QUOTE]

DIVIDE > My brother is very likely to have a leak in the heater radiator & nbsp; and as you said, this piece just leaks out by the steering wheel. The water of the car decreases, check it, let it go, I will go to the service on Saturday, we can communicate if you live in Istanbul.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 9
sem48
There is no problem with the door nozzles. There is no crush.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 10
caprice41
[QUOTE = eneslan] Friends The water leaking under the mop is from the radiator. There is a leak in your heating radiator. Do not forget to check the engine water of your vehicle =). 2006 307 I am unused, I am having the same problem. My radiator radiator will change, I ordered the part this weekend. If you live in Istanbul, I can recommend a service. It even makes your car smell. [/ QUOTE]

Now that the rains begin, I do not suspect the radiator. but I pay attention to the water. I bought the vehicle before the feast. a little less water. it may be as you say now. I noticed the water under the mop in the rain. or, as you say, because the water decreases, it may be from the radiator. If we go to the service for this, I guess they will be certain.
Is there a leak from the radiator of the radiator's side under the mop of the driver? You said I am having the same problem. Could the channel through which the water expenses flow be blocked? The baktırdınızm?
08.05.2020 15:00 # 11
sem48
I AM MUGLA, I am my brother. I have no trust in this region, who understands this peg. No one will. But my water will change the radiotherapy.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 12
caprice41
the water is leaking directly under the foot, so there is no right or left back. Friends who suspect the heater core. you have the same leak. Or do you have mop gold from top to bottom?
08.05.2020 15:00 # 13
eneslan
[QUOTE = caprice41] [QUOTE = eneslan] Friends leaking water under the mop is from the radiator. There is a leak in your heating radiator. Do not forget to check the engine water of your vehicle =). 2006 307 I am unused, I am having the same problem. My radiator radiator will change, I ordered the part this weekend. If you live in Istanbul, I can recommend a service. It even makes your car smell. [/ QUOTE]

Now that the rains begin, I do not suspect the radiator. but I pay attention to the water. I bought the vehicle before the feast. a little less water. it may be as you say now. I noticed the water under the mop in the rain. or, as you say, because the water decreases, it may be from the radiator. If we go to the service for this, I guess they will be certain.
Is there a leak from the radiator of the radiator's side under the mop of the driver? You said I am having the same problem. Could the channel through which the water expenses flow be blocked? The baktırdınızm?
[/ QUOTE]

I didn't look at the channels because I had no complaints. I got this diagnosis in the service and the heater radiator was towards the driver's side in the interior. At least it is in the 307s. Drip drip carpet mats absorb this water and stays wet then smell. At the same time, the water of the vehicle had decreased. If you want to examine the complaints I said. Check the water of the vehicle, but continuously. Also, if your car is not rotten, you should not get water from the road etc. if the water is low, I think it weighs more. if not, it can be from channels as you say.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 14
caprice41
[QUOTE = sem48] I AM MY MUGLA SAYER.
Did it start in the rain or does it leak in dry weather?
08.05.2020 15:00 # 15
sem48
I STARTED IN THE RAINWATER.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 16
Guests

It has been 15 years since I produced 405 products. It is normal to find it difficult to find the part you want. As far as I know, there are no 405 after 95. 406 in 96 instead of him ...

Also, to see this water leak, it is necessary to look under the torpedo with a strong illumination and bend under it.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 17
eneslan
[QUOTE = sem48] I AM MY MUGLA SAYER.

If there are the same problems, my brother will probably change the radiator.

By the way, I noticed in dry weather, not in wet weather. The fact that the water of the car decreases increases the source of such problems.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 18
Guests
If you are close to the basement, I can recommend a master ...
08.05.2020 15:00 # 19
ekonomisteko

How much did they take for change.

08.05.2020 15:00 # 20
ekonomisteko
[QUOTE = eneslan] Friends The water leaking under the mop is from the radiator. There is a leak in your heating radiator. Do not forget to check the engine water of your vehicle =). 2006 307 I am unused, I am having the same problem. My radiator radiator will change, I ordered the part this weekend. If you live in Istanbul, I can recommend a service. It even makes your car smell. [/ QUOTE
How much they took for the track and change. How many hours did they change.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”