Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Where does the oil in the picture come from

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:25 # 1
Karacocuk24
Since my friends have been greasing oil from the edge of my oil filter, it has smeared to some places, and I have touched it with lining spray, but I just said let's take a look. What is in the picture, there is no dripping on the floor, etc.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 2
sonerkyl
My brother is missing from the axle seal. felt cheap 15-20 rubles but I would say change the oil. While the left and right felts are changed together, they are completely clean. Even the maximum workmanship and materials are around 100-150 TL.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 3
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] my brother is missing from the axle seal. felt cheap 15-20 rubles but I would say change the oil. While the left and right felts are changed together, they are completely clean. Even the maximum workmanship and materials will be around 100-150 TL. [/ QUOTE]
God bless it, I guess I think I would go to my peugeot service specially to change the oil, I think I would go to my master for the oil change, or do I go to the master in the industry because the oil change is changing from the program when the oil changes.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] is missing from the axle seal, brother. felt cheap 15-20 rubles but I would say change the oil. While the left and right felts are changed together, they are completely clean. Even the maximum workmanship and materials will be around 100-150 TL. [/ QUOTE]
God bless it, I guess I would go to my master for the oil change, I think I would go to my master for the oil change, or do I go to the master in the industry because I changed my oil counter when the oil change [/ QUOTE]

Just like the gearbox oil, sir, I have never heard of resetting the gearbox oil. It is not done because there is no such thing even after automatic oil change, even after oil change. In automatic transmissions, it is necessary to introduce the valves to the vehicle only if a solenoid valve is changed.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 5
Karacocuk24
How many liters of oil should I get my teacher
08.05.2020 20:25 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] Let me get a few liters of oil Hojam [/ QUOTE]

1 liter is enough, but we have to look at the condition of the oil.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 7
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] Let me get a few liters of oil Hojam [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE] how do I say 3 liters or 4 liters or something when I did a research, I think I was surprised when you said 1 liter
08.05.2020 20:25 # 8
talip206
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] How many liters of oil should I get my teacher [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE] how do I say 3 liters or 4 liters or something when I did a research, I think I was surprised when you said 1 liter of transmission oil [/ QUOTE]
It changes from 3 to 4 liters in automatic gears. Manuel is not that much
08.05.2020 20:25 # 9
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] How many liters of oil should I get my teacher [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE] how do I say 3 liters or 4 liters or something when I did a research, I think I was surprised when you said 1 liter of transmission oil [/ QUOTE]
It changes from 3 to 4 liters in automatic gears. Manual is not that much [/ QUOTE]
Automatic in my vehicle
08.05.2020 20:25 # 10
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] How many liters of oil should I get my teacher [/ QUOTE]

It changes from 3 to 4 liters in automatic gears. Manual is not that much [/ QUOTE]
Automatic in my car [/ QUOTE]

If it is automatic, then the cost increases a little. Your liter of oil is expensive. but at least 2-3 liters of yours are reduced.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”