Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Where Can I Find This Slat?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:24 # 1
Guests
I can see where I can find the tape and control buttons that surround this ...
the cafridio 2011-05-10 18:54:57
08.05.2020 15:24 # 2
Guests
If you are talking about 2 pieces of ten parts of the torpedo and plastics that are gray or black in the original, they do not have colored ones. they are painting later ...
for example, the original from me, but black in models 99 and below
08.05.2020 15:24 # 3
oguzhan29
bro, look at the accessories and sometimes different shaped tied frames org. tapes or something
08.05.2020 15:24 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] If you are talking about 2 pieces on ten parts of the torpedo and gray or black plastics originally, they have no colored ones. they are painting later ...
[/ QUOTE]
Yes, my brother, I am talking about it, and it came to my mind to paint it, but I was just talking about it when I had to buy it and put it on.
Let me ask something unrelated to the bidet; There is one more arm under the wiper arm, I could not understand what it was doing, I went to the electrician and I did not understand, I wondered :)
08.05.2020 15:24 # 5
Yusuf Tekoglu
[QUOTE = cafridion] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] If you are talking about 2 pieces of ten parts of the torpedo and gray or black plastics originally, they are not colored. they are painting later ...
[/ QUOTE]
Yes, my brother, I am talking about it, and it came to my mind to paint it, but I was just talking about it when I had to buy it and put it on.
Let me ask something unrelated to the bidet; There is one more arm under the wiper arm, I could not understand what it was doing, I went to the electrician and I did not understand, I wondered :)
[/ QUOTE]
The handle under the wiper arm controls the original tape.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 6
insomnia
There are fair automatics very close to us. Let me give you the number if you want it.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = cafridion] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] If you are talking about 2 pieces of ten parts of the torpedo and gray or black plastics originally, they are not colored. they are painting later ...
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
If you come to the picnic, I'll put it in 2 minutes :)) some of them are covering carbon etc preference is yours :))
You cannot find any of these pieces. they are not worth anything but they are very valuable because they are not very much :))
Other friends understood the tape frame, but not necessarily Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:24 # 8
Guests
Ahhaaa real miii Embarrassed I thought it was the back wiper arm, but ... I was surprised, it was a ridiculous arm.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = insomnia] we have fair automatics very close to us let me give you the number if you want gop, very valuable and good trades personally I know personally they find what they need from needle to thread [/ QUOTE]
I think I know it, brother I will go tomorrow and try my luck, thank you :)
08.05.2020 15:24 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = cafridion] Ahhaaa real miii Embarrassed I thought it was the back wiper arm at first, but ... I was surprised, it was a ridiculous arm ... I wonder if I break it off and I am nervous:) [/ QUOTE]
don't let me break. When he comes, I will take him with surgery 2 minutes from there :))
08.05.2020 15:24 # 11
insomnia
[QUOTE = cafridion] [QUOTE = insomnia] very close to us, there are fair automata. Let me give you the number if you want it. Very valuable and good trades personally know them.

[/ QUOTE]

I say go meet but take the license of the car and look at the parts of the engine and chassis next to it.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 12
Guests
[/ QUOTE]

I say go meet but take the license of the car, they look at the parts of the engine and chassis next to them. [/ QUOTE]
Message received thanks Alkış
08.05.2020 15:24 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = cafridion] Ahhaaa real miii Embarrassed I thought it was the back wiper arm at first, but ... I was surprised, it was a ridiculous arm ... I wonder if I break it off and I am nervous:) [/ QUOTE]
don't let me break. When he comes, I will take him with surgery 2 minutes from there :))
[/ QUOTE]
Brother one, yaaaa :))) Don't get me wrong, everyone has an excuse I don't want to make excuses ... But I will do my best brother, I really want to be among you ...
I am on follow-up, I am looking for a meeting from the European side and leaving ... Regards :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”