Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

WHERE can I find QUicksilvER parts supply?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:16 # 1
komiklig
HELLO, I bought a quicksilver, but it needs some recovery, where can I find spare parts?

The shortcomings ...
right glass door wick (glass automat works, but comes out of the glass, falls)
right mirror inner plastic
plastic parts inside the door
door opening and closing buttons from inside ...
driver's seat
seat cover (looks like embossed leather)
glove box top lock ...
They cut the gear part of the gear lever, the gear knob turns ...

WHERE CAN I FIND THEM AND HOW MUCH COSTS YOU WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU HELP ...

TŞKLER.

08.05.2020 18:16 # 2
volkanC2
I was surprised to see the driver's seat, others are ok :) I am supplying environmental auto spare parts in the huge industry. I have been shopping for a year and I am glad to have introduced a brother from the forum. If you want, you can talk to that place, I don't know if I can get it all, but it will help. Of course, there is a sponsor of the site before that, I recommend you to meet with it, stick the gear knob with something like a Japanese glue. I did so. Torpedo lock is not likely to be torpedo cover you will need, because the 106 's I see, including my own, the handle of the cover that keeps the handle is broken.
08.05.2020 18:16 # 3
komiklig
I came to the cataracts, I saw the car from the internet, it looked clean, it was in Tekirdag. If I think it doesn't go back, is there a phone for the place you call the arm broken (seat adjustment part)? I think there are some people in the ikitelli industry. I think I do not understand much because it is my first car.
08.05.2020 18:16 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = funnyness] I came to the cataracts, I saw the car from the internet, it looked clean from the outside, because it was in Tekirdag, I sent it to the deposit, I had to get over the bank. Of course there is :) but if I think it is not going back, the arm is broken (seat adjustment part). I think there are some people in the ikitelli industry. I think I do not understand much because it is my first car. [/ QUOTE]

Hi;

I think the cost in the vehicle is just that much Smile
08.05.2020 18:16 # 5
komiklig
Hello there,
For now, it seems that there is no problem in the engine of the torpedo, there was no pin from the bottom, yesterday I made it there, I need a lock, and there is no hood opening handle :)
08.05.2020 18:16 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = komiklig]
Hello there,
For now, it seems that there is no problem in the engine of the torpedo, there was no pin from the bottom, yesterday I made it there, I need a lock, and there is no bonnet release lever:) [/ QUOTE]

You always have the holding, opening, closing apparatus broken, if you have any, you can send a photo of the former owner of the vehicle; Let's send his friends to the Olympics in his field of interest, maybe he brings medals ....
08.05.2020 18:16 # 7
komiklig
The odd part is that I bought the vehicle from the gallery in Tekirdag. When I was buying gasoline, someone was pressing the horn next to me, I got off the car. Look at the teams, I couldn't shoot a thousand PHOTO but I know where I see it .... :) Meanwhile, 5 accidents appear from the tramer ........ if I can find the pieces that I thought I would do and sell the small business ..
08.05.2020 18:16 # 8
volkanC2
I think the old owner had different fantasies, all arms are broken.
0212-654-44-04 Çevre Oto Kocasinan Industry
The driver's seat is repaired, maybe it will be costly to buy a new one. Good luck in your vehicle, by the way, it was a bit of a blackball, but I hope it will be good. How many models did you get?
08.05.2020 18:16 # 9
rizeli_53
Tekirdağ part does not like to look at the car. we bought the last car in the room the same opening handles were broken. there is something in this country.
08.05.2020 18:16 # 10
komiklig
I bought the vehicle 2000 model 7750, thank you, by the way .. 106 without any crash (of course it looks 5 pieces as a crash from the tramer but it doesn't write the prices) I said I'll get a motor insurance 1260 TL. I don't have my first car and 106 masters, I don't know any spare parts ... that's it ...
08.05.2020 18:16 # 11
komiklig
I do not know whether it is from the country or from the people, but the availability of the roads, but the good RIDING results are obvious to the vehicles ......
08.05.2020 18:16 # 12
Bugra
[QUOTE = rizeli_53] Tekirdağ part does not like to look at the car. we bought the last car in the room the same opening handles were broken. there is something in this country. [/ QUOTE]

there are people in every country. Let's not generalize, please.
08.05.2020 18:16 # 13
volkanC2
If you bought 7750 Liras, the man who sells minor deficiencies according to the price is normal :) The man wrote the price according to him. If you intend to sell, I think you can buy it without spending too much, but if you intend to ride, it is not important that it is the first vehicle to be found in the master over time.

And yes, let's not generalize the country please Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:16 # 14
komiklig
In fact, I bought it for riding on 27.01.2014, I was willing to pay for it, but when I couldn't find the parts I hope I could sell it at the price I bought, I could sell it at the price I bought. ..

08.05.2020 18:16 # 15
komiklig
I bought the car to ride on 27.01.2014, but when I could not find the master and spare parts, I would like to sell it (I don't understand my first car too much from these works).
steel taxed abart exhaust windows with alarm with paid cooker tax ...
08.05.2020 18:16 # 16
pusutr
http://www.peugeotmarket.com/106,la_755-2.html#labels=755-2

have you looked here
08.05.2020 18:16 # 17
komiklig
I looked here thank you but I don't have the parts I want (urgent ones) the right door window wick glass automat is working for me, but the glass comes out of the wickes unbalanced. I don't think the car would have bought this way ...... If I knew there was a part problem ...
08.05.2020 18:16 # 18
volkanC2
In fact, you have a master wrong, there is no part problem for 106 in Istanbul! I sold it 4 months ago, 106 or 8 months, I did not have any parts problem.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/201172203328043/?fref=ts

If you are using Facebook, subscribe to this group, you can get it if there are parts you cannot find in the market you are looking for.
08.05.2020 18:16 # 19
reality59
[QUOTE = Buğra] [QUOTE = rizeli_53] Tekirdağ part does not like to look at the car. we bought the last car in the room the same opening handles were broken. there is something in this country. [/ QUOTE]

there are people in every country. Let's not generalize, please.
[/ QUOTE]

Let's not generalize +307
08.05.2020 18:16 # 20
komiklig
I am at work right now, I can not enter from here but I will be a member, yesterday I went to the industry, everyone has sent me to the bazaar, even I went to the service, just because I was in the service to buy the glass wick, because the model is old, I had to ask the extractors ... That's why I wrote that there is a shortage of parts ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”