Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

When you press gas from ten wheels, it sounds like a clack?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:48 # 1
206FR
but my guess is that you have different flow bi Have an idea? artiyor usually the steering wheel turns the bass and how information flow in Turkey?
08.05.2020 17:48 # 2
206FR
In the control technique, it was already written that the rot should be adjusted so that I can make an appointment with him and make him look :)

08.05.2020 17:48 # 3
EErgul
I think it is one of the axles if it is doing the pressure on the gas.
If it makes more while turning and sounds like mule bite breaking sound, it is from the axle head.
If it accelerates when it accelerates when it is loaded into the gas, its vehicle is one of the axle tulips that salty work.
I checked out the bolts, I forgot to tighten the tangur they were cluttering, it was shaking like crazy.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 4
206FR
Any movement is making a sound in the movement. Bijobs are intact because the control has just passed from the technique, it would have been obvious that it would not have passed, or as I guess it comes from the beginning of the rod, because the rot setting should be done in the examination, I would write the reason for the post rot balancer again.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 5
emre_akdag
It may be from the front wheel bearings. Also take a look at the bend balance arms.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 6
Can Oksuz
There was such a thing in my car. Charger has changed. The strap is already tightly attached. it is also the charging charger. he was calling him a clack. The sound that fits your recipe. but my car corsa let me point it out. Can Oksuz 2013-07-20 09:55:45
08.05.2020 17:48 # 7
Bunyamin.Kar
Hello friends,

In my car, 80 km was making a quick shake, I said that, when I went to the repair shop for air conditioning, the direct response of the master was one of the hanger rods, since everyone on the week worked, I stayed in the master for 4 days since I don't need the car, I went to the car, I went to the road on the boulevard. the room is getting what the vehicle is going, the head is shifting its head, I was right, I went right from the procedure, I went home from the method, the previous tremor became more severe, we called the master, we told the situation again the next day, we left the car for another 2 days, yesterday I bought the car, rods, suspension rods, table bushings changed, The same thing happened on the way, I went to another rotbalanci in the industry with the current nerve, I explained the situation, we went to the test drive with the guy, the man said directly from the right axle tulip, this tremor, when I heard this, I was already angry, they did not solve the problem, they increased the tremor even more, and with the changing parts All of them were divorced, I went to the place where we bought the parts, there is only one axle tulle, but there is no complex in the market, the room said to you 200, and when I bought the car, the problem that the master said was in the table bushes, when I think of your mastery, I said to myself, now I look at the axle. but i don't know how to find it
08.05.2020 17:48 # 8
206FR
Send me a photo of the axle that you need, let me see if I can find it, but I am a giver here.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 9
Bunyamin.Kar
Thank you very much, but no need to search that far :) there are of course
08.05.2020 17:48 # 10
cocomo
similar lactation was coming from me as well. everything was viewed no problems found. but the sound didn't stop

why then did we realize that the motor ear was perverted.

As the gas was loaded into the gas, the vehicle was piling up and making a lacquer sound engine block ...

the ear has changed, the sound has gone ...
08.05.2020 17:48 # 11
Bunyamin.Kar
When I find 80 of them, I get a strange shake
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”